redproud

Sep 20, 2019
The Mega link that's in the OP? Windows?
I didn't upload the links here but I'll try to contact a mod if there is a problem.
Is anyone else having a problem with the mega links?
No problems detected here. Downloaded from MEGA exactly 24hrs ago. Unpacked it 24 seconds ago. Launched it and loaded a save successfully.

Yes the Mega link here for Windows. Downloading the anonfile link now, but could take another 40 minutes or so. Thx for the quick reply at least.
I'm using WinRAR to unpack it though. I'm one of the 4 people on Earth that actually have a license, for reasons.

Maybe that's the fail point? Are you using built-in Windows 10 zip extraction?

Reactions: Black Mamba24

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
No problems detected here. Downloaded from MEGA exactly 24hrs ago. Unpacked it 24 seconds ago. Launched it and loaded a save successfully.

I'm using WinRAR to unpack it though. I'm one of the 4 people on Earth that actually have a license, for reasons.

Maybe that's the fail point? Are you using built-in Windows 10 zip extraction?
Built-in Windows 7 zip extraction, yeah I know old pc but costed me a fortune back then and still works fine so ;)

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Okay, the grammar nazi (english tutor) in me is kicking in:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Aaaaand, I'm done! Two hours. Freaking amazing Jestur! LOVE Jenny. Actually, love Scarlett too, but I have a thing for 'soulless redheads.' :p

Still wanna figure out what's going on with Luna. I actually love both her and Skylar's characters. Skylar, in particular, reminds me a lot of one of my favourite JAV actresses, a woman named Aika. Not sure why. :p

Crapload more story questions! Loads of extra exposition! What sucks is I've only just finished the update, and I want the next chapter out already, lol... sign of a good story, keeps you wanting more. :D

Thanks again Jestur! Looking forward to more! :D

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
That's also very interesting, I just went through the images and saw it. But Mrs. Gilmour says her name is Jackie, while poster is talking about Gabby Jennifer. So lets assume for a moment that Jenny and her daughter get sent back in time. Jenny changes their name to Gilmour and Gabby is the daughter. She would grow up in the past and go to school like any normal girl. She might be young enough to not really remember being from 20 years in the future. She looks similar to Jenny in the picture. But I am 100% sure that Jackie Gilmour is Jenny now. Look at the face, the eyes, the glasses, the flirtatious manner, her sex drive... it's all pointing to a much older and more confident Jenny. Go back and listen to Jackie's stories about herself in the first chapter and listen to how Tiffany describes her in the second.
You raise an interesting point here I hadn't considered. I'd played it before a few releases back, but decided to do a fresh start with the current because I couldn't remember some of the events it referred to.

I may have seen the poster the previous time but probably didn't pay too much attention to notice, but this time I did. The reason for doing a search was that I thought it was referring to Jenny and the poster just being an oversight in the render. That is, until I found your post. However, you're overlooking one thing. In the first chapter it's said that Jenny's daughter only went missing a week later and assuming she must have ended up in that same period, she would be old enough to remember. Another thing, Gabby looks much the same age on that poster as Jenny, so given that the MC ended up in that time period, Jenny's daughter would also have ended up in that same period and be around the same age or only a few years younger than the Jenny of that time if she's the same girl as on the poster. Again, old enough to remember. That does pose the question though why Jenny's daughter then also gets reported missing in the past...and what happened to her during the period she went missing (technically for the 2nd time, the first time a week after after Jenny's original disappearance, and the second time after she herself ends up in the past) , because we know she will become Darci's mom and is alive and back in the present

Your suspicion does make more sense though, at least it puts an interesting spin on it I hadn't even considered. This does however mean that if Jackie Gilmour is actually Jenny after she was sent back in time, that the MC is then Darci's uncle (with the incest patch applied)... More shockingly, that Ms. Gilmour, er Jackie, probably knows the MC is the same guy she gave a BJ to in the girl's toilet in that past... OTOH, that does make for a problematic timeline given that Darci is around the same age as the MC. Which means that Jenny must have been very young when she gave birth to Darci's mom and that Darci's mom also must have been very young when she got pregnant with Darci...

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2018
If you go the full professional route for the job interview (and why the hell would you) the document folder re-appears in the file tray after you've grabbed it during the distraction, starting with the screen "Cindy: Alright... this has been an... interesting interview, but that's it for today. I'll be calling you soon about the job."

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I am not sure this has been mentioned. I did look, but not fully as I am tired at this time. So if it has been brought up, I apologize for bringing it up again.

Loved the update, Cindy is... interesting... Continued best wishes and looking forward to more.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
If you go the full professional route for the job interview (and why the hell would you) the document folder re-appears in the file tray after you've grabbed it during the distraction, starting with the screen "Cindy: Alright... this has been an... interesting interview, but that's it for today. I'll be calling you soon about the job."
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll get it fixed.

Reactions: itfod

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ripples 0.4.0 with Naxos Walkthrough and patch mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to Ep4

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ripples [Ep.4] [Jestur] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,42 GB / 1,70 GB - Ripples-0.4.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,xx GB / 1,68 GB - Ripples-0.4.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 288 Votes