itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Right! I wasn't able to play yesterday, had work, and then I was too tired to read the dialogue properly (like, literally, couldn't read the text on the phone in the opening scene.)

So, onwards onto the breach! Let's see how much I can play in the next two hours... before I have to go and do errands! (Sighhh... I hate adulting...)

Quick question; is there a list on where to the hidden pictures, or a hint system on them?? I never did find all the ones from the previous update, just too hard for me to find at the time...

Also, is there a way to disable the incest patch that the walkthrough patch is part of? I actually prefer it without incest, but don't have a working walktrhough to refer to, to get all the scenes...

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Right! I wasn't able to play yesterday, had work, and then I was too tired to read the dialogue properly (like, literally, couldn't read the text on the phone in the opening scene.)

So, onwards onto the breach! Let's see how much I can play in the next two hours... before I have to go and do errands! (Sighhh... I hate adulting...)

Quick question; is there a list on where to the hidden pictures, or a hint system on them?? I never did find all the ones from the previous update, just too hard for me to find at the time...

Also, is there a way to disable the incest patch that the walkthrough patch is part of? I actually prefer it without incest, but don't have a working walktrhough to refer to, to get all the scenes...
No hidden pictures in this update. I usually add those in the public release.
I kinda wanted to wait until I can make a gallery for them also. So we'll have to see.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
in 0.4 the last video, you can only be the beta, the normal option to take control is greyed out when doing it in gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a walkthrough:

It was started by Zoey and recently finished by my boy Licky Slime . Everyone thank him!

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
there seems to be a small error
after the choice to give jenny a piggiback ride or not, if you choose not the conversation in front of the house suggest you did it
nothing big but the conversation seems strange when you didnt get the scene involved.

Reactions: crustlord12

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
The Mega file doesn't work for me. I can't unzip it because of a lack of space, while I have more than 120 gb left? Never had this problem before and I just perfectly downloaded and unpacked another game to compare.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a walkthrough:
Here
It was started by Zoey and recently finished by my boy Licky Slime . Everyone thank him!
Praise be to Jestur and Licky Slime!

Mr. Jestur, I hope you don't think it's annoying people want Walkthroughs. It's all in good fun, having them is a good way to enjoy the story we want to experience!

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
there seems to be a small error
after the choice to give jenny a piggiback ride or not, if you choose not the conversation in front of the house suggest you did it
nothing big but the conversation seems strange when you didnt get the scene involved.
Thanks. I thought I fixed that but I guess I didn't. I will have it fixed in the public build.
The Mega file doesn't work for me. I can't unzip it because of a lack of space, while I have more than 120 gb left? Never had this problem before and I just perfectly downloaded and unpacked another game to compare.
The Mega link that's in the OP? Windows?
I didn't upload the links here but I'll try to contact a mod if there is a problem.
Is anyone else having a problem with the mega links?
Praise be to Jestur and Licky Slime!

Mr. Jestur, I hope you don't think it's annoying people want Walkthroughs. It's all in good fun, having them is a good way to enjoy the story we want to experience!
No, it's fine. That's why it was made. People always want them. There's nothing wrong with that. I hope you enjoy the update. :)

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Thanks. I thought I fixed that but I guess I didn't. I will have it fixed in the public build.

The Mega link that's in the OP? Windows?
I didn't upload the links here but I'll try to contact a mod if there is a problem.
Is anyone else having a problem with the mega links?

No, it's fine. That's why it was made. People always want them. There's nothing wrong with that. I hope you enjoy the update. :)
Yes the Mega link here for Windows. Downloading the anonfile link now, but could take another 40 minutes or so. Thx for the quick reply at least.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes