vsvsx92

May 3, 2023
Here are the specifics from Jestur's Dev Log of July 13, 2024:

Hello!

I know it's been longer than usual that I haven't posted another Dev Update, but I wanted to finish the last scene and all the art before reporting anything. I wanted to make sure I accomplished something and had good news. And that good news is here.
I have finished everything and only need to worry about proofreading and testing now. Yes, testing had begun on the same day of the last Dev Update. The testers were given an incomplete version with 4/5ths of the update to start on while I finished the rest. They have all reported back with their errors and typos, and I need to go through and correct them on my end now. After that, I'll make a more complete build and bring in more testers for a final round of testing before releasing. At the end of that final round of testing, I'll post release dates for the update.

As for the final scene I've been working on the past month? It turned out really good! I mean, this scene is hot! I made it a little bit longer than I originally wrote but it's worth it. I completed about 40 animations for the scene alone in the last month. So I've been working hard on it, and I like the way it turned out.
So, the next post should be release dates. Not much longer now. The image count is now almost 1600, the animation count is 121, and the new lines of code are close to 9000. I will have a more official count soon.

Have a nice day, everyone!
-Jestur

Cheers!! :coffee:
So 40 out of 121 animations went into a single scene. That gotta be a God tier scene.

KLondon

Jul 13, 2024
I know! What's your favorite part of the story in this amazing game, Bot~kun?

I was expecting a bit more femdom from Riley, but it is what it is.

There was also that shy girl, Alyssa with the tentacle? manga videos/games in her room, and end up quite normal lol :)

And of course the whole story with the time travel. Very good idea.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I was expecting a bit more femdom from Riley, but it is what it is.

There was also that shy girl, Alyssa with the tentacle? manga videos/games in her room, and end up quite normal lol :)

And of course the whole story with the time travel. Very good idea.
Well color me surprised... You seem sentient and everything! Two very generic comments within 8 minutes of signing up made my bot-detection-sense tingle. Guess I've been reading the youtube comments too much lately. My sincerest apologies for the misidentification.
Anyway, glad you're enjoying the game. You picked a good time to join the party, as we're staring down the barrel of another update drop aaaanny day now.
Personally, I think the amount of femdom out of Riley was just right, but I could see how enthusiasts might be left wanting. Regarding Alyssa, I'm hoping you're wrong about her being quite normal. Under Riley's expert tutelage, I think MC can help that shy school girl get her freak flag flying high. Just like they say: Geek in the streets. Freak in the sheets. ;)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well color me surprised... You seem sentient and everything! Two very generic comments within 8 minutes of signing up made my bot-detection-sense tingle. Guess I've been reading the youtube comments too much lately. My sincerest apologies for the misidentification.
Anyway, glad you're enjoying the game. You picked a good time to join the party, as we're staring down the barrel of another update drop aaaanny day now.
Personally, I think the amount of femdom out of Riley was just right, but I could see how enthusiasts might be left wanting. Regarding Alyssa, I'm hoping you're wrong about her being quite normal. Under Riley's expert tutelage, I think MC can help that shy school girl get her freak flag flying high. Just like they say: Geek in the streets. Freak in the sheets. ;)
*watches with undisguised amusement as Bill has a conversation with ChatGPT* :sneaky:

KLondon

Jul 13, 2024
No worries.
My English is not my first language and me personally not a big fan of too much writing.
Recently discovered that Adult Visual novels and already have almost 60 games, having quite a bit free time helps.
And yes, everyone has different tastes, me just being a bit more hardcore :))

and to be not off topic, probably will wait for the updates and will play the game (Ripples) from the scratch, I really like the story

*watches with undisguised amusement as Bill has a conversation with ChatGPT* :sneaky:
Not sure Why ChatGPT will post here, but I guess it is a valid argument :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bill Temple

handsome_Bean

May 25, 2024
Almost everything points to it probably being Scarlett.
Jester's profile pic in Discord is her, a lot of previews showed Scarlett and she was nearly always portrayed in the images that included the progression rates.
There was also a little foreshadowing in episode 5. ;)

View attachment 3830445
[/
I pretty like Scartlet. I hope it's her too. But i think it might be too fast to bed. Because in progress pic, she's wearing the same shirt with pic 2 with mc and pic 3 with Darci(maybe) in 0.5, i believe mc and Darci might hang around with Scarlet but might not have more fun till next time comming back 1999.
I think Darci would be the lucky girl.:unsure:

Norome28

Dec 5, 2020
Almost everything points to it probably being Scarlett.
Jester's profile pic in Discord is her, a lot of previews showed Scarlett and she was nearly always portrayed in the images that included the progression rates.
There was also a little foreshadowing in episode 5. ;)

View attachment 3830445
Right...did he got scarlett pregnant? and Alice and allysa, are related to him? Or nah..

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Not sure how much of this will be considered spoilers but figured better safe than sorry

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend as little as there is left and I wish the character you all love the most gets a lot of screen time as well :)

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah, in my opinion, this game looks good in spite of being made in Honey Select 1. There's clearly been a serious amount of modding and/or post-work done.
Yes but... it's also probably why updates are so slow. Can't even begin to fathom the amount of work the dev is doing to stretch HS1 beyond it's default capabilities and arrive at this level of animation. It's probably a similar situation to AHITR where honestly they should just switch to using Daze or something like that, but they are so used to their existing workflow that the thought is terrifying.

4.80 star(s) 300 Votes