hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
It's been discussed in this thread multiple times before, I'm pretty sure it was clarified that this will not be a standard full harem setup, you have to pick and choose. Certain LIs disqualify other LIs. I think you will need to play through the game 2-3x to see all routes fully.

Of course in all honesty it will be years before the game is "finished" if it ever is. The quality of the graphics on this one are great, but the development pace is very slow. I would just enjoy it for what it is, while it is... and not obsess about how the ending will work, when we don't even know if we are going to ever see the ending in the first place. And even if the "plan" IS to have you pick one final girl to commit to, I seriously doubt the dev will stick to that in the long run, because again he works very very slowly, and crafting a bunch of alternate paths with diverging endings would take forever.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's been discussed in this thread multiple times before, I'm pretty sure it was clarified that this will not be a standard full harem setup, you have to pick and choose. Certain LIs disqualify other LIs. I think you will need to play through the game 2-3x to see all routes fully.

Of course in all honesty it will be years before the game is "finished" if it ever is. The quality of the graphics on this one are great, but the development pace is very slow. I would just enjoy it for what it is, while it is... and not obsess about how the ending will work, when we don't even know if we are going to ever see the ending in the first place. And even if the "plan" IS to have you pick one final girl to commit to, I seriously doubt the dev will stick to that in the long run, because again he works very very slowly, and crafting a bunch of alternate paths with diverging endings would take forever.
I actually prefer the smaller, somewhat more believable polycules to a full on harems anyway, so I'm fine with this.

That does mean I'm gonna have to start making multiple saves so I can avoid breaking anyones heart. I'm too much of a pussy to make girls cry.

Reactions: MrDude1977

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I don't have any problem with doing multiple play-throughs to see different scenes/routes, as long as the ride is enjoyable. Everyone expecting every fucking game to be a full blown harem setup, where all the girls have NO PROBLEM with you literally fucking the entire town, is pretty absurd IMHO.

Reactions: Rajesh Ram

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Everyone expecting every fucking game to be a full blown harem setup, where all the girls have NO PROBLEM with you literally fucking the entire town, is pretty absurd IMHO.
Probably true. But consider biology: the average guy wants sex 2-3 times a day. The average girl wants it 2-3 times a week. The math works out to a decently sized harem for a guy. The only cockblock is repression in society. Since we're dealing with fantasy pixels, I personally don't see problems with harems in AVNs. But that's me. :cool:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Probably true. But consider biology: the average guy wants sex 2-3 times a day. The average girl wants it 2-3 times a week. The math works out to a decently sized harem for a guy. The only cockblock is repression in society. Since we're dealing with fantasy pixels, I personally don't see problems with harems in AVNs. But that's me. :cool:
I don't see a problem with it either. What I see a problem with is everyone expecting EVERY SINGLE GAME to be like this. It would get boring as fuck anyways, enjoy a little variety.

Reactions: Rajesh Ram

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's been exactly 8 months since last update released. Keep in mind this dev is only working on 1 HS game.

Haters can hate all they want, but you can't argue with facts.
Can't argue with which facts? C'mon, tell us.

Unless you're the one hating because you have no idea of how hard work it takes to release a quality game, and you're just randomly talking on a piracy site begging for free content to be released faster. If that's the case then yes, you can't argue with facts.

I'm extremely vocal when devs give bullshit and don't comunicate at all to avoid working on a project. This isn't the case at all, the dev is extremely comunicative and all the releases were extremely polished. Next time before you "hate" at least search around the thread a bit more. Your comment is the reason as to why mods don't bother when a dev actually doesn't give a shit about a game, because people like to whine about anything.

Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
These devs are basically competing for who makes the highest quality updates at this point, because that's what apparently brings in patrons. It's not just this game, every high quality avn lately has 1 to 2 updates a year with very few exceptions because quality takes time.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Sep4kCus_k2.png

Random appreciation image while waiting for the update Day 26 -- Week 4: Krystal

PS: This will be my last appreciation image since I got a warning for spam at the Eternum thread and I don't want another one here...thanks for all the likes received (y)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Random appreciation image while waiting for the update Day 26 -- Week 4: Krystal

PS: This will be my last appreciation image since I got a warning for spam at the Eternum thread and I don't want another one here...thanks for all the likes received (y)
Definitely not spam, and much appreciated, but I understand. I've experienced mods being, shall we say, overzealous (and inconsistent).

pitao

May 18, 2023
View attachment 3859431

Yeah not spam at all and it is a change of pace from sometimes some non sensical (not in the humor way like Monty Python) topics discussed, I bet you only posted them once or twice a day, but probably there is always "jealous" people that probably report your post as "likes" bait or spam, no idea, if is spam then they have a completely wrong notion of what spam is.
I personally enjoy them, even healthy discussions that mention other games for example, as long they are made in a positive light and not to bait flaming and insults.

I love Eternum and BaDIK also but long time I had to unwatch those threads because it is impossible to keep up with the conversations there lol and plenty of the posts are complete rubbish that mods look the other way just because they are "on topic" :LOL:
Like quorkboy said before, inconsistent and many times overzelous.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Ok, guys good news...second alpha version is officially in the hands of testers \o/
Yeah that is great news, lets hope this version is almost bug free so we get the update more soon than later (also to avoid those non sensical posts like "is the update here yet?" "how long to update, last one was X months ago, the dev is only milking blah blah" :LOL:).

Once I finish the game I'm playing right now, time to make a (re)fresh playthrough of Ripples to remember many of the story/plot events. My 49 yo memory isn't what it used to be 20 years ago hehe.

Rez E Dent

May 6, 2024
Currently doing a replay on a no flirt/refusal/avoidance especially with the girls in the past but they play out just like the harem/pursuing sex/interest

eg:

I gave Scarlets necklace to Khloe then after they leave MC sees Scarlet in the distance and calls her over give her the necklace back as if I had chosen the option to refused to give it to Kloe

Or walking out on Jenny and Khloe in the bathroom scene doesn't affect the garage scene with jenny when she says "what about what we did in the bathroom"

So Is it an illusion that we have choices in the game to alter the outcomes of the story dialogue?

PS I am using the walk through mod and not choosing the green highlighted options ( is this the cause ?)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yeah that is great news, lets hope this version is almost bug free so we get the update more soon than later (also to avoid those non sensical posts like "is the update here yet?" "how long to update, last one was X months ago, the dev is only milking blah blah" :LOL:).

Once I finish the game I'm playing right now, time to make a (re)fresh playthrough of Ripples to remember many of the story/plot events. My 49 yo memory isn't what it used to be 20 years ago hehe.
There Is a recap of the events before every update but also playing again Is good ... (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: pitao
4.80 star(s) 299 Votes