shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
It's been exactly 8 months since last update released. Keep in mind this dev is only working on 1 HS game.

Haters can hate all they want, but you can't argue with facts.
What are you trying to imply? The update will come when it comes, Jestur is one person, keep in mind the amount of work that goes into a VN of this quality, and the size it will probably be. There are plenty VNs on this site that have longer update times

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Dani is great. She has a shot at dethroning Alyssa as my favourite after the photo session and the bathroom scene.

Look how far I've come from Skylar once being top of my list. Sorry, Skylar. You're amazing, but these girls are more what I'm looking for right now.

Reactions: V-Kun

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's one reason I rarely play AVNs where the LIs have to "own the MC". Still haven't played Ripples because I really don't want to have to choose.
I wasn't talking "officially", although that too. I was referring more to the fact that SO many of the girls are candidates for the title of Best Girl. In most cases there's one super obvious choice, possibly 2, but Ripples has like 5 contenders, and the list is growing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's one reason I rarely play AVNs where the LIs have to "own the MC". Still haven't played Ripples because I really don't want to have to choose.
Then don't choose. Romance all of them. If I recall correctly, there is only one time where you have to choose between two of the girls. This is about as close to a harem (or polyamory) game as you can get.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Then don't choose. Romance all of them. If I recall correctly, there is only one time where you have to choose between two of the girls. This is about as close to a harem (or polyamory) game as you can get.
I may be wrong (entirely possible), but isn't this one of the "not a harem" "harem" games? As in there's no actual harem ending planned, despite the MC being able to fall dick-first into most anything that breathes? :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think he means he wants Ripples to have a Harem Ending too. If I understood that right.:unsure:
Given that a true harem (with everyone winding up in the same bed) is impossible in this game, I want that too - where the MC gets to have a sexual relationship with everyone that the player desires all the way to the end of the game. But I still don't see the difference in what I've already written.

What the hell are we arguing about here? :confused:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Aren't all the girls around in modern day, just some being older?

I think the aunt is the only exception, right?

So a harem isn't completely off the table.

Or maybe time collapses in on itself or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 299 Votes