Jubei

Aug 26, 2019
Hi, could someone explain how to make the Android port work please? I tried changing the .zip to .apk (which usually works) but it couldn't be parsed. Thanks

quangngx_23

Aug 22, 2022
Just got into this game last week and I'm already in love with Luna, definitely my type. Hopefully she'll have more screentime, I don't need it to be H scenes, I just wanna see her again in 99'. And why do I have a weird feeling that MC had something with Luna in the past that eventually led to Skylar's birth (or just me being dumb ig)
1721610820930.png

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Honesty this one of the few AVN's I can say I play for the story more than the characters. Other than Skylar I kind of have a hard time really getting into or all that invested into the characters in this game.

off the top of my head this is what I think of the cast so far ( i'm forgetting some characters)

Skylar - nothing not to love for me
Darci - I find annoying most of the time , would skip her lewd scenes tbh
Alyssa - Actually do like her but a bit unsure of her at the same time
Alyssa's sister - now I do find her interesting and would like to get to know more but needs some character deveolopment
Krystal - not annoying like Darci but at the same I have a hard time getting interested in her character. ( Maybe I need more character deveolopment from her not sure)
Riley - just like her for the comedy
Sister and the mother - don't care one way or another
Shelby - as of last update started to find interested in getting to know her

I'm actually more interested in the characters in the past but unsure how often we will get to see them ( forget their names lmfao just shows I need to replay this game come the update)
While I can fully agree with the story being amazing I have to disagree with the characters. Also you forgot one of the best characters (imo) Dani I really enjoy her character and can't wait to see more. Darci is hit or miss for me sometimes I find her funny and makes me laugh other times I feel like meh (never been much for the Tsundre types sorry if butchered the spelling of that).

I also agree I feel more pulled towards Alyssa over Alice but I feel like that whole dynamic could be really fun so (depending on where they take it)

Also you forgot another amazing character at least imo Daphne I know she don't have a ton of screen time but her fun loving care free attitude is so much fun she is who she is and don't give one shit if people don't like it.

Also all the women from the past but as much as I like them they comparatively don't have as much focus at least in my eyes.

All in all I would personally say I like the story and the characters equally at this moment. It is top 2 in my favorite games which keeps getting longer and longer. I think I am up to like 10 games I am waiting for updates now lmao.

I hope you all had a great weekend :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just got into this game last week and I'm already in love with Luna, definitely my type. Hopefully she'll have more screentime, I don't need it to be H scenes, I just wanna see her again in 99'. And why do I have a weird feeling that MC had something with Luna in the past that eventually led to Skylar's birth (or just me being dumb ig)
View attachment 3854934
MC is everybody's daddy, including his own. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I can fully agree with the story being amazing I have to disagree with the characters. Also you forgot one of the best characters (imo) Dani I really enjoy her character and can't wait to see more. Darci is hit or miss for me sometimes I find her funny and makes me laugh other times I feel like meh (never been much for the Tsundre types sorry if butchered the spelling of that).

I also agree I feel more pulled towards Alyssa over Alice but I feel like that whole dynamic could be really fun so (depending on where they take it)

Also you forgot another amazing character at least imo Daphne I know she don't have a ton of screen time but her fun loving care free attitude is so much fun she is who she is and don't give one shit if people don't like it.

Also all the women from the past but as much as I like them they comparatively don't have as much focus at least in my eyes.

All in all I would personally say I like the story and the characters equally at this moment. It is top 2 in my favorite games which keeps getting longer and longer. I think I am up to like 10 games I am waiting for updates now lmao.

I hope you all had a great weekend :)
forgot who Dani is tbh. Daphne she is great for comedy like Riley is but I don't see her interesting me for a romance but yeah I did forget about her lol. ( she is the clothing store girl right) Yeah this game is a weird one for me never have I played a game I loved the story but honestly wasnt that interested or invested in most of the characters. Don't get me wrong I like most of them but just not as a LI / romance. I actually like all the LI from the past more than most in the present time as a LI / romance.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bill Temple

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
View attachment 3854934
Hell yea. Luna's one of my favorites too. If she gets some more character development, she could surpass her daughter on my tier list. As far as fathering Skylar, or the ginger twins, or Krystal, or maybe even Darci or her mom, there's some hope amongst some of us that this could be successfully written into a totally unofficial, very fan-made patch to the game. Jestur, of course, would never release something like that not only because he's a good, upstanding man, but also due to the rules. Mastercard or some other payment processor apparently has some manager in Risk & Compliance who still has nightmares from the days of Operation Choke Point, so Patreon won't let poor Jack bone his daughters.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Hell yea. Luna's one of my favorites too. If she gets some more character development, she could surpass her daughter on my tier list. As far as fathering Skylar, or the ginger twins, or Krystal, or maybe even Darci or her mom, there's some hope amongst some of us that this could be successfully written into a totally unofficial, very fan-made patch to the game. Jestur, of course, would never release something like that not only because he's a good, upstanding man, but also due to the rules. Mastercard or some other payment processor apparently has some manager in Risk & Compliance who still has nightmares from the days of Operation Choke Point, so Patreon won't let poor Jack bone his daughters.
Okay - F95 really Needs to fix this because one emoji is just Not enough!!

:love: :ROFLMAO:

This is the best I can do, until F95 gives me the ability to double emoji deserving posts!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Bill Temple

quangngx_23

Aug 22, 2022
MC is everybody's daddy, including his own. :ROFLMAO:
I mean... I wouldn't be surprised if MC was the dad of all his friends in 2019. This whole time-travelling thing is giving me "Dark" vibes

Mathuzillah

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 2029355

Overview:
Ripples is a sci-fi visual novel that centers around an 18-year-old in his last year of high school. He reunites with his good friend Darci and sets off to school like any other day, but as the day goes on, he learns new information about his deceased father that has him questioning the truth about his death.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-22
Release Date: 2023-11-22
Developer: Jestur - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

A NEW GAME IS REQUIRED FOR EP1 REMASTER v0.4.5

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android**: MEGA - -
Android Compressed**: MEGA - - -

Patches: */
MIRROR*
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - MULTI MOD* - FAN SIGNATURES
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk
**You must follow the instructions inside ZIP to install the Android version correctly.

View attachment 1067694 View attachment 2006598 View attachment 2006539 View attachment 2006592 View attachment 2006543 View attachment 2006550 View attachment 2007109 View attachment 2006571 View attachment 2006587 View attachment 884919 View attachment 2007152 View attachment 1032847 View attachment 1032844 View attachment 2006607 View attachment 2006610 View attachment 2007106 View attachment 1289803 View attachment 1289804 View attachment 1289805 View attachment 1289806 View attachment 1289808 View attachment 2007147 View attachment 2007149
When is the next installment? I am anxiously waiting!

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
It's been exactly 8 months since last update released. Keep in mind this dev is only working on 1 HS game.

Haters can hate all they want, but you can't argue with facts.

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes