criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Is this game a little bit close to complete?
Not that we know of. I mean any game can get an abrupt ending if the dev burns out. But, I don't have any indication that that's going to happen. The dev could give a relatively satisfying ending in a few updates. Or he could make player choices have bigger and bigger impacts. Which could extend the game indefinitely. At least as long as it's a viable career option.

Reactions: mansy5mans

dorio6534

Sep 22, 2018
Not that we know of. I mean any game can get an abrupt ending if the dev burns out. But, I don't have any indication that that's going to happen. The dev could give a relatively satisfying ending in a few updates. Or he could make player choices have bigger and bigger impacts. Which could extend the game indefinitely. At least as long as it's a viable career option.
considering this show is based on Dark a german TV show which is one of the best shows of all time, if they end it soon that would be a travesty. Im not sure what else they are drawing inspiration from but it is heavily based on Dark. Im more interested in how the game story progresses than getting lewds for whatever LI.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
considering this show is based on Dark a german TV show which is one of the best shows of all time, if they end it soon that would be a travesty. Im not sure what else they are drawing inspiration from but it is heavily based on Dark. Im more interested in how the game story progresses than getting lewds for whatever LI.
IMO - it's a sign of a great AVN when we are as interested in the storytelling as we are in the lewd moments.

I think a great story also makes the sexy time more meaningful because we are invested in the journey that brought the MC and some of his LI's together and the journey to intimacy is an important part of that eventual intimacy.

Jestur made Skylar a more interesting LI for me when he did this scene in the restaurant:

SkylarPiano1.png

SkylarPiano1a.png

Yes - Skylar has tattoos, but those faded into the background for me.

Here we saw some great animations and music as Skylar showed off her ability to play the piano and do so in a public setting with almost no preparation.

This added more dimension to Skylar and made her sexy time with the MC more meaningful to me.

It also reminded me why Ripples is so good - this scene took some time to make but it was Very immersive and well tied together!

I'm looking forward to more meaningful moments like this in the next rev of Ripples.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
IMO - it's a sign of a great AVN when we are as interested in the storytelling as we are in the lewd moments.
Honesty this one of the few AVN's I can say I play for the story more than the characters. Other than Skylar I kind of have a hard time really getting into or all that invested into the characters in this game.

off the top of my head this is what I think of the cast so far ( i'm forgetting some characters)

Skylar - nothing not to love for me
Darci - I find annoying most of the time , would skip her lewd scenes tbh
Alyssa - Actually do like her but a bit unsure of her at the same time
Alyssa's sister - now I do find her interesting and would like to get to know more but needs some character deveolopment
Krystal - not annoying like Darci but at the same I have a hard time getting interested in her character. ( Maybe I need more character deveolopment from her not sure)
Riley - just like her for the comedy
Sister and the mother - don't care one way or another
Shelby - as of last update started to find interested in getting to know her

I'm actually more interested in the characters in the past but unsure how often we will get to see them ( forget their names lmfao just shows I need to replay this game come the update)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Honesty this one of the few AVN's I can say I play for the story more than the characters. Other than Skylar I kind of have a hard time really getting into or all that invested into the characters in this game.

off the top of my head this is what I think of the cast so far ( i'm forgetting some characters)

Alyssa's sister - now I do find her interesting and would like to get to know more but needs some character deveolopment
Krystal - not annoying like Darci but at the same I have a hard time getting interested in her character. ( Maybe I need more character deveolopment from her not sure)

I'm actually more interested in the characters in the past but unsure how often we will get to see them ( forget their names lmfao just shows I need to replay this game come the update)
I think Jestur has done a good job giving us a wide variety of women across several generations to get to know and, when interested, pursue.

I am a big fan of both Tiffany and Jessica, as well as Scarlett and her daughters.

I like Darci and Krystal as well (they are, ratings-wise, 1 tier below the women just mentioned above).

There are others (Shelby, for example) who are growing on me, but they are not there yet.

For me, at least, the story helps to build my interest in most of the different women.

I am curious (and hopeful) that the MC gets to have some sexy time with Luna (Skylar's Mom) in this next rev when he is in the past.

I'm also hopeful that he will get to have some more sexy time with Scarlett.

I trust Jestur to keep us involved with this interesting story and, where it makes sense, give us the choice for sexy time with some of the beauties we get to find in the past.

Cheers!! :coffee:

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Feels like it was written by me

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
So, I searched and couldn't find them... anyone have the actual cards for these in HS2? I'd like Darci, can't recreate the face myself.

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes