JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Okay, so going along with a scenario I don't really believe in... It is the first time Darci went back in time, but that wouldn't mean that the other Darci would have had to travel back further. If Darci originally went back in time on the same mission but there wasn't an older Darci to rescue them, it could have had a different result. Like, say, the Main Character dying. Darci is still able to save her mom, but the only way to save the MC is by hunkering down and waiting. She goes back in time for the second time right before the Darci we know goes back her first time (the boom we heard before the MC used the time machine) and waits for the moment to intervene. No breaking the 20 year rule.
I suppose something like that is possible, the only thing would be that I don't think sword-Darci looks 20 years older than current Darci, but it is possible I suppose. Though the idea of loop variants would be a whole new can of worms.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
the whole darci thing is self resolved. once MC and darci finish saving the day, current darci will then go back systematically to each time and location ninja darci appeared and save herself. like captain america returning all the stone and time stolen junk and placing in its proper place, but more realistic like when rick n morty have to sew snake disguises for themselves instead of enjoying the holiday, cause eventually they have to do it otherwise it never got done. which as we all learned from futurama in order for everything to make sense, bender had to go back in time and stick the time code on fry's ass, I'm bender, but at the end

4.80 star(s) 316 Votes