Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah but I am not a fan of those, I don't like having all these things in game like walkthroughs and all those extras, I perfer just the incest patch and have the game be as clean as possible from anything extra. So I personally perfer just the incest patch for games, so hopefully it appears at some point.
Well, unless the system changed, the file that adds the patch is either called "patch.rpy" or "scripts.rpy" so you could simply get the mod and just add/replace the patch file from the mod folder in the game's game folder.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Well, unless the system changed, the file that adds the patch is either called "patch.rpy" or "scripts.rpy" so you could simply get the mod and just add/replace the patch file from the mod folder in the game's game folder.
Never tried that (I use the mod anyway) but doesn't those files probably add the walkthrough part in it as well? Without the rest of the mod dunno if that option end up giving errors in the game. Just speculating a bit, didn't look at the code and way far from a renpy expert or ever tried that option.

Anyway if MagicMan753 wants to try that option maybe is better to make a backup of the original file just to be on the safe side :LOL:

Reactions: Dunner

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You are complaining that the game has too much plot; you just want to get to the sex scenes as quickly as possible.

Well, it goes on like that forever, so it would better for you to quit this one and try one that has no plot.

There is nothing to debate here. A lot of us like the game the way it is. You don't. There can be no meeting of minds here. If you really want to know WHY most of us like this game, read the reviews. You can add a negative one, if you wish. I for one am not going to waste my time trying to persuade you to like something you will never like.
don't engage, obviously he is baiting, just ignore his ass

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Stabby Mike is possibly one of my favorite characters from any AVN I've played
Stabby Mike, absolutely unchanged, makes his appearance 15-20something years before Once in a Lifetime in the 90's in Ripples out of nowhere...

I'm sure Stabby Mike is some kind of celestial being with untold powers that literally deus ex machina himself when a hero need his help.

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Loved the new update big man, took me a while to get to due to busyness, but it was a lot of fun. Great scenes and nice continuation of the story. Was happy to see who the ninja was. Felt very satisfying.

Now trying to get the secrets for this episode, I missed all of them during regular play like usual. These are well-hidden even with the hints. Is there some wiki with locations to check when I really can't find them?

Reactions: shitass1001

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Never tried that (I use the mod anyway) but doesn't those files probably add the walkthrough part in it as well? Without the rest of the mod dunno if that option end up giving errors in the game. Just speculating a bit, didn't look at the code and way far from a renpy expert or ever tried that option.

Anyway if MagicMan753 wants to try that option maybe is better to make a backup of the original file just to be on the safe side :LOL:
Usually the mod has separate files to prevent errors (ex:it has a mod folder for the extra graphics) but yes if the patch uses the "script" file as well then it might be smart to make a backup.
I'm used to do backups when I try stuff like this so I tend to forget that not everyone does this. Thanks for giving Magic a heads up.

Reactions: pitao

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
The animation and renders have really improved. Great stuff. Really enjoyed the story content of the new update and Darci's shenanigans, but I'm hoping the party brings us more lewd fun in the next update considering how long it takes between updates. Can't wait!

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Stabby Mike, absolutely unchanged, makes his appearance 15-20something years before Once in a Lifetime in the 90's in Ripples out of nowhere...

I'm sure Stabby Mike is some kind of celestial being with untold powers that literally deus ex machina himself when a hero need his help.
I cried... laughing seeing Stabby Mike, hopefully we can have him as the god of tricks of AVNs here, that would explain all his McGuffin-ness, need to get/do something to move along the story, Stabby Mike is your man. Hell bring Chop-Chop to start a whole pantheon

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I cried... laughing seeing Stabby Mike, hopefully we can have him as the god of tricks of AVNs here, that would explain all his McGuffin-ness, need to get/do something to move along the story, Stabby Mike is your man. Hell bring Chop-Chop to start a whole pantheon
How damn cool would it be? A pantheon of recurring extras who are actually gods in disguise.
Chop chop God of trade and thievery, Mike god of chaos, Chop Chop niece as the nimph that tricks men in the woods and so on.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

Hey, I found these signatures, but unfortunately there isn't one with Abby. Would someone do me a huge favor and create a signature for Abby? I would really appreciate it!

I found this game a few days ago and I loved the story and the development of the characters, although I think Darci is pretty annoying... hehe.
Your hyperlink got a little stuffed up there. Also, do you mean Gabby, Darci's reclusive mom that's barely had any screen time?

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Your hyperlink got a little stuffed up there. Also, do you mean Gabby, Darci's reclusive mom that's barely had any screen time?
sorry, I confused the name with a character from another game. I was talking about the redhead mother of the twins (Scarlett), but the 1999 version of her, because I've seen very little of the 2019 version.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I agree she is annoying but she knows what she wants and is honest and funny at times, for me is the best character because can be your best friend or a LI or both as I see her.
Too much of a tease / slow burn for me right now. If she wasn't, Darci would be in my top 3 for Ripples. But I grew a bit tired of waiting for things to progress with her and the MC. Otherwise I'd agree.

Reactions: pitao

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
I think I'm playing a different game. Because all I see is Darci making excuses to have sexy times (training) with the MC and forcing herself to act mature when she clearly isn't.

4.80 star(s) 318 Votes