siath70

Apr 5, 2019
About Jenny (a lot of screenshots)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first I agree with you, but then I noticed Jenny's eyes are blue while Miss Gilmour's eyes are green. However, could be contacts, also Miss Gilmour seems to like the MC a lot, even to the point of not being shy around him and flirting with him. If she is a time traveler she might know who the MC is.

So, I'm a bit on the fence, you have some compelling evidence and good arguments though.

Last edited:

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
It's just the Same Face that all these models have. It would make no sense why MC wouldn't recognize his aunt or him mom wouldn't recognize her either. Two different girls are allowed to wear glasses in a game.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
At first I agree with you, but then I noticed Jenny's eyes are blue while Miss Gilmour's eyes are green. However, could be contacts, also Miss Gilmour seems to like the MC a lot, even to the point of not being shy around him and flirting with him. If she is a time traveler she might know who the MC is.

So, I'm a bit on the fence, you have some compelling evidence and good arguments though.
They both have green eyes

Screenshot_2024-08-27-18-37-00-654_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2024-08-27-18-37-26-459_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
It's just the Same Face that all these models have. It would make no sense why MC wouldn't recognize his aunt or him mom wouldn't recognize her either. Two different girls are allowed to wear glasses in a game.
No, the faces are very different. Scarlett, Alissa and Alice have the same face an so do Chloe and Kristal, but most of the other characters have unique faces. Have you used Honey Select? there are a lot of faces to choose in the base game and a ton of mods on top of that. And as i demostrated with the screenshots is not just that they look very similar, there is a lot of evidence.

Also the game itself shows you how is that they may not recognize her. First, 40 years is a lot of time, so someone can look different enough to not recognize them, and second even if they did, for Tiffany it would be like Scarlett, she would think they look similar but they are not the same age, for her it would'nt be possible.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I haven't watched that show, but i assume thats the idea.
Now, this could be a big spoiler for those who didn't partake in this topic much but

man the paradoxes in dark were so interesting to see, especially the bootstrap paradox, very wild concept lol
One may like or not Dark, but there is no doubt that it was a very well written show with some smart concept behind it. Chapote to german tv show producions.

Reactions: Lumiscnt

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
So I think this whole discussion makes no sense.
vferwfwef.jpg

We can't deny that since the game has several references to Dark, we will certainly have these children who are the parents of their parents... but Jenny and Jackie are certainly not the same people.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3974894

We can't deny that since the game has several references to Dark, we will certainly have these children who are the parents of their parents... but Jenny and Jackie are certainly not the same people.
What do you mean? That could be Jenny/Grandma that travelled back to 1979. It's still perfectly possible.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
What do you mean? That could be Jenny/Grandma that travelled back to 1979. It's still perfectly possible.
But then you're creating theories with something that doesn't even exist in the game currently. Who knows, she could also be Cleopatra who didn't actually die in Egypt and they just made up this story because they thought she ran away from Emperor Julius Caesar, but in fact she fell into one of these rifts and ended up in 1979. You can't say I'm wrong.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
But then you're creating theories with something that doesn't even exist in the game currently. Who knows, she could also be Cleopatra who didn't actually die in Egypt and they just made up this story because they thought she ran away from Emperor Julius Caesar, but in fact she fell into one of these rifts and ended up in 1979. You can't say I'm wrong.
It's the pitfall of theory craft. Fans come up with all kinds of theories, some more grounded than others. Some with evidence in the story, some using speculation or troupes, or even other sources that may have been referenced. And all the while missing that in some ways they are setting up a fall for later. It's not guaranteed but it does happen where fan theories get so elaborate or interesting that when the "true" version show sup, it leaves people disappointed.

An example:

It's one reason I try not to get too into the theory craft in the thread anymore. It can be fun, but also cost fun later when the real story comes to be.

Reactions: Das_Peanut

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But then you're creating theories with something that doesn't even exist in the game currently.
That's the point of a theory, yes. If you work with only existing material it's just a fact.

Who knows, she could also be Cleopatra who didn't actually die in Egypt and they just made up this story because they thought she ran away from Emperor Julius Caesar, but in fact she fell into one of these rifts and ended up in 1979. You can't say I'm wrong.
It could be, yes. Is there any evidence for it in the game? No. Is there any evidence for Jenny/Grandma being the same person? Yes, as you can see. Is there any evidence against it? No. Does your screenshot disprove it? No.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
View attachment 3974897

I don't get why do you think that scene proves they're not the same person? To me it only strengthen the theory. Why didn't they get a closer look? Because the dev doesn't want to reveal that plot twist yet.

It's not a 100% sure yet that they are the same person, but there is a lot of evidence to support that.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't get why do you think that scene proves they're not the same person? To me it only strengthen the theory. Why didn't they get a closer look? Because the dev doesn't want to reveal that plot twist yet.

It's not a 100% sure yet that they are the same person, but there is a lot of evidence to support that.
It can be a red herring too and he's just playing with us, that doesn't prove anything both ways either.

But so far it has more evidence than what I thought.

4.80 star(s) 318 Votes