Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So MC banging young MILFS in the past ? so meaning that he was NTR'ED too because other guys got his "girls in the past" pregnant that brought Krystal, Alyssa, Skylar into life
Well. If all your past GFs and occasional hook ups that didn't become nuns right after having sex with you make you a cuck, i guess this game is NTR.

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
My v6 (no mods) saves aren't loading. Is that a known problem with v7?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
My v6 (no mods) saves aren't loading. Is that a known problem with v7?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Tried to load another save?

Worldly_Wrangler

Nov 22, 2022
Made a compressed Android port of Ripples v0.6.0 with LightmanP's multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Has someone done this for the Android version of v0.7.0 yet?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
So MC banging young MILFS in the past ? so meaning that he was NTR'ED too because other guys got his "girls in the past" pregnant that brought Krystal, Alyssa, Skylar into life
Well there's always the possibility that the twins are his....which is.... something

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Let's not dive into this. First of all, he shouldn't even be... wait what?

Is there some story from your life you want to share with us? :cry:
Well. If all your past GFs and occasional hook ups that didn't become nuns right after having sex with you make you a cuck, i guess this game is NTR.
Yeah, I because I feel NTR'ed , after that hot sex with Scarlett (Mc didn't creampied her) in the recent update knowing that later she will be creampied and impregnated by another man (Alyssa's Dad).

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I tried my last three saves without luck. Then I went further back and got one loaded, so I'm good now. :)
It happened to me with other games. Might be something that happens with ren'py if you add status variables to the code. Might be an issue with the scope of some of them, but i don't know Python as a language, hard to tell.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yeah, I because I feel NTR'ed , after that hot sex with Scarlett (Mc didn't creampied her) in the recent update knowing that later she will be creampied and impregnated by another man (Alyssa's Dad).
Yeah, i got your point and i respect your feelings, but this is by no mean NTR. A girl who is not in a relationship with a guy and who has a life after the guy was out of the scene is not cheating or cuckholding.
And you are presuming that MC is not the biological father of half the girls in town. Time travel...

EDIT: Hey, maybe that's why the diner waitres is mad about MC seeing her daughter in the future... he's daddy...

Last edited:

Ozymandias037

Sep 25, 2023
Yeah, i got your point and i respect your feelings, but this is by no mean NTR. A girl who is not in a relationship with a guy and who has a life after the guy was out of the scene is not cheating or cuckholding.
And you are presuming that MC is not the biological father of half the girls in town. Time travel...
This is how I feel/think as well. Okay, so MC banged the women in the past, in many cases knowing that he was not part of that timeline and would eventually return to the future. And then he vanishes, at some point, for decades. That means he doesn't get any claim on them. Are these poor girls supposed to stay faithful to some rando fling that just disappeared and never get laid again? That's crazy to me. I don't see it any different from a one night stand or actual breakup. MC isn't in the picture at all when the 2019 girls are conceived, so in my mind there isn't any cuckery at all. It's just a really weird and possessive pov in my view.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
First of all, I'll start with the most important thing. At the very beginning, I was promised incest with sister.... 4 years have passed and nothing has happened. Next, boring Skylar, boring Darcy (why is that?), (Darcy is, of course, sweet, but outrageously boring, because we've been waiting for scenes with her for 4 years, and the rest are not of much interest. I'm only here because of Jess and I barely see her. Such high-quality graphics, a very interesting plot and such poor-quality execution. I am extremely disappointed at the moment

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
I forgot to mention, the graphics improvement just doesn't look right. It's been thrown in the trash for almost a year. Of course, this is very subjective in my opinion.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
First of all, I'll start with the most important thing. At the very beginning, I was promised incest with sister.... 4 years have passed and nothing has happened. Next, boring Skylar, boring Darcy (why is that?), (Darcy is, of course, sweet, but outrageously boring, because we've been waiting for scenes with her for 4 years, and the rest are not of much interest. I'm only here because of Jess and I barely see her. Such high-quality graphics, a very interesting plot and such poor-quality execution. I am extremely disappointed at the moment
I forgot to mention, the graphics improvement just doesn't look right. It's been thrown in the trash for almost a year. Of course, this is very subjective in my opinion.
your-opinion-garbage.gif

4.80 star(s) 318 Votes