SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
I wouldn't say it's impossible, with time travel all sorts of shit could happen, we'll just have to wait
:LOL: Yeah, it'd be nice. But seeing none of the girls are more than 20 which is the limit of the travel, and that they all seem to have some sort of impression of their dad, it's quite a low possiblity.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
:LOL: Yeah, it'd be nice. But seeing none of the girls are more than 20 which is the limit of the travel, and that they all seem to have some sort of impression of their dad, it's quite a low possiblity.
well the 20 years may not be as solid as we think... there is Darcy 2.0, and the masked dude who could very well be an older version of MC, so who knows.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
well the 20 years may not be as solid as we think... there is Darcy 2.0, and the masked dude who could very well be an older version of MC, so who knows.
Haha! You're right, I guess I should have reserved judgement for AFTER I completed 7. Just finished 6 and got kinda sad it's ending.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Is there any consensus among the connoiseurs on going the Skylar or Sister route? I think it's a really hard decision. The scene with Sky at the end of E6 is just fantastic but that cute photoshoot with sis isn't something I would want to miss either.

If the WT is to be believed both aren't totally exclusive but still.
Definitely no consensus on Jessica vs. Skylar. Each has their fans who aren't interested in the other. It was not an easy choice for me because I like them both equally. Skylar is more beautiful, Jessica is more adorable. Both have their singular appeal.

I don't know what the WT says but for now they are exclusive. Playing both paths in separate saves is a lot of replaying, but Ripples is good enough that maybe this works for you. I'm waiting until it's finished, following the Jessica path all the way. Then at the end I'll decide whether to go back and play for Skylar.

If, as I expect, it isn't too long before the paths merge again - depending on your choice you might get both if you want them: my theory is choosing Skylar permanently locks you out of options for Jessica, while the other is seen positively by both; Skylar respects you for sticking by someone you've come to love as a sister, Jessica loves you for being willing to sacrifice for her. Choosing Skylar, though... That will obviously make Skylar happy, but Jessica will feel betrayed - then there won't be too much missed Skylar content. And if am wrong on any count, I will also play a Skylar path to the end.

Reactions: pv7

pv7

Apr 30, 2018
I don't know what the WT says but for now they are exclusive.
Thats also my experience but according to the WT mod, choosing between them doesn't close the other path but just slows it down. Not sure what it's supposed to mean. I can imagine that sis comes around after some time because we both like Skylar but I get the feeling that choosing the sis, permanently puts Skylar on the friend path. Maybe in the future with benefits but I doubt it will be on the "starry sky at the lake" romance level.
But I agree on all the rest of your points, only that Skylar is my first playthrough, closely followed by sis :p

Also I hope we get more Shelby content. The dom path at the photoshoot and the uni was a lot of fun.

Reactions: quorkboy

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Is it possible to have sex with Valerie or is it just a bj in 0.7, or am I missing something?
Valerie currently has no sex scenes beyond the bj.

She does have some sexy time earlier in the story when the MC is doing yoga with Valerie and Tiffany and Tiffany has to step away for some reason (grinding on the MC).

I'm not sure if Valerie is coming to the party that we will see in the next rev of Ripples.

I think some of the women (Tiffany and perhaps Luna) will get some sexy time with the MC, but I don't remember any foreshadowing of sex the way we did when we saw Scarlett with old pictures of she and the MC making love.

Perhaps some of the other women will also break out old pictures of the 'one that got away' and we'll get some insight into their feelings for the MC from their youth and respond the way Scarlett did.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.80 star(s) 322 Votes