Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
If life could be anything like an AVN where I might get only one girl at the end but in the meantime I can have fun with a whole host of hot women who all lust after me and unless I'm a complete asshole idiot I'm going to end up with at least one of these awesome women and we'll fuck and live happily ever after then sign me the fuck up!

And in my mind it would make life harder to skip a potentially great and fun experience because it doesn't offer the simplest and easiest path. Whether I end up with every single girl in Ripples that I want, the experience has made my life more enjoyable.
Plus, if you could just roll back when a choice doesn't work out the way you want, or reload from an earlier save after seeing how a particular choice turned out, then life could get very interesting. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Rehwyn and pitao

The_Ismand

May 31, 2023
Plus, if you could just roll back when a choice doesn't work out the way you want, or reload from an earlier save after seeing how a particular choice turned out, then life could get very interesting. :sneaky:
What if everyone got 10 such rollbacks when turning 18? And they lasted your entire life?

Mareldo1989

Dec 26, 2019
Props at the Dev, the art of the game is great, and the story is seroisly intesting with all teh turns.
At the moment, thet game start witn an animation, i alredy knew dev put more effort into it and it will be a quality game and i was damm right.

The dark refenernce (powerplant,, time tarvel, winden) got me off gurad, also the appearence of stabby Mike, i know he is from another game

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 322 Votes