PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Dev Update #60

Hello Subscribers!

First off, I just want to thank all the new and old subscribers. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to continue this project. I appreciate it so much! I hope I can continue creating this project at the same level or higher in the future.

With that out of the way, we can get into development progress. After the Ep7 public release, I took a week off and took care of a lot of IRL and personal things. Also had some time to relax. Then, I got to work fixing all the typos and bugs that were found recently, and I also worked on custom commissions from our Joker Tier patrons. I might add one of them to the next monthly renders post. You can also check out Ripples Discord. I already posted one of them. So development on Episode 8 has now started.

It's going to be a great episode focused a little more on the characters, but it will also feature the main story plot. There will be a lot of spicy content and scenes for which some of you have been desperately waiting. The first step for me is always to review my internal Ripples story script, which has the whole story completed(like a detailed overview of all the episodes) as guidance. Using that, I will get started on writing the dialogue for Episode 8. So that's what I'll mostly be doing for the next couple of weeks. Constantly writing dialogue can be a little much, so I'll probably occasionally take breaks and start preparing scenes, getting all the assets I need, and start porting them.

So, for now, I don't have much to report. I'll discuss Episode 8 details in more depth in the next Dev Update. Thanks again for all the support!

Have a pleasant morning/day/evening/night!
-Jestur

Cheers!! :coffee:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What I'm most looking forward to in the next update is a resolution to Jenny's situation, as indicated by MC.

And I thought about it now, with these theories that Jenny is Ms. Gilmour, wouldn't Darci be related to MC as his cousin or something?
It could be that Jenny/Ms. Gilmour and Gabby work for these time-traveling people, and their relationship is professional and not blood-related, but I really hope that Ms. Gilmour is not Jenny.

I find it very confusing to think about these possibilities.

Ozymandias037

Sep 25, 2023
As a big proponent of the theory I have to admit I mostly just throw it out for the joke at this point. I could see it possibly happening but maybe not. I'm pretty sure at some point MC gets stuck in the past and has to live back until the current date which is where the old man comes from. At this point the old man is either him that has lived through the 20 years or his dad and I'm doubting its his dad. Revealing that the girl is Darcy only reinforces my belief that the future man is an older MC. I'm thinking he's having some sort of time loop issue where he keeps trying to fix the past but keeps fucking it up. And during all that time he fucks and fathers all the girls. End of theory.

I don't think he's Jessica's dad though? I think Tiffany would recognize him unless at some point you travel further back in time but I feel like the time portals are a fixed 20 years apart because time keeps progressing the same on both sides. It'd be double incest if Jessica was since he'd be fathering her with his own mom.
Personally, I favor the theory that the old man is MC from 20 years in the future, i.e. 2039, but I know I'm probably in the minority on this one.

Reactions: Andolt

Xypher

May 1, 2017
It's been awhile since I played this game. Was it always meant to be incest or was it slightly change so it won't get flagged by Patreon?

4.80 star(s) 322 Votes