ktazok

May 16, 2017
I really don't what we are supposed to do. The southeast character supposed to tell what to do next tel " A man in the southeast of the town... In the morning"
But there is no man in the southeast of the town in the morning...

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I really don't what we are supposed to do. The southeast character supposed to tell what to do next tel " A man in the southeast of the town... In the morning"
But there is no man in the southeast of the town in the morning...
direction mistake look to the north to the west or south

Reactions: ktazok

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
NTR is cheating, pure and simple.
NTR doesn't have to be cheating at all, but it sounds like in this case it is.

I wonder whether this is simply you as the wife sneaking out and cheating on the husband, or if there's actually any NTR where we see the husband get cucked.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Magical Girls lose their powers when they lose their virginity, but having creampies recovers a bit of their magic, unfortunately sperm from a loved one generates almost no magical power, so to save the world she has to resort to amass magical power through other means. I LOVE this.

Unfortunately the game is bad, bugs and horrible maps. No explanation on how the game works whatsoever, in the beggining you're just thrown out there and you have to figure it out. It's a shame, is there anything else similar to this?

Last edited:

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
NTR doesn't have to be cheating at all, but it sounds like in this case it is.

I wonder whether this is simply you as the wife sneaking out and cheating on the husband, or if there's actually any NTR where we see the husband get cucked.
there is full on hardcore NTR with size humiliation thrown into the mix so yeah

Dec 12, 2021
Okay... I am seeing a LOT of comments about bugged/ broken files and a lot about fixes and whatnot.

Can someone tell me if there is an 'all fixed' download somewhere on this thread of if the main download has been fixed.

If not- Please direct me to what I ought to download for this because this much chatting has left me confused.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Okay... I am seeing a LOT of comments about bugged/ broken files and a lot about fixes and whatnot.

Can someone tell me if there is an 'all fixed' download somewhere on this thread of if the main download has been fixed.

If not- Please direct me to what I ought to download for this because this much chatting has left me confused.
It had been ages since I last view this game. Go to https://f95zone.to/threads/riruru-t...magical-girl-v1-0-ringokai.68011/post-4672288, that will have some extra files you may need to include into the game when you download the game from the main page of this form. Other than that, I cannot comment much.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a way to slow down the running speeds? i hate walking slow but usually shift key solves that issue (most games)
BUT ive never played a game with speeds as fast as this game has

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes