Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
dikdik48 Don't believe so since even the description of the game screams NTR. The premise is to get her power back, she had to fuck a lot of dudes/monsters because her hubby doesn't have enough semen to power her up so gonna say hard no to avoidable ntr.
you can... its just really hard and you have to sleep with him alot

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
after beating the game and getting the key to the shed, how do you activate the portal and or progress

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I'm using express zip and whenever I try to extract it express zip crashes from an 'abnormal exception'. Anyone know whats causing this?

Haleluyo

Mar 26, 2020
I'm very surprised that nobody has posted the full savefile so far. Is this game that unplayable?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I'm very surprised that nobody has posted the full savefile so far. Is this game that unplayable?
No? There is a complete save somewhere in the section I believe. I have completed the game too. You just need to complete it twice. You can get hints from the lady behind the table from the most south-east corner of the town.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
No? There is a complete save somewhere in the section I believe. I have completed the game too. You just need to complete it twice. You can get hints from the lady behind the table from the most south-east corner of the town.
twice, how do you progress in that locked house after obtaining the key for beating it once?

Haleluyo

Mar 26, 2020
Nope. The full savefile is nowhere to be found. Literally the first comment on page 6 is: "still waiting for a full save for this game" - Dec 5, 2020

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
save file that has the gallery unlocked, bad news though, does not seem to come with dialogue or sound (or it bugged out), thus can only watch the slides, not really much else, if someone figures out how to fix that or if there is more to find feel free to see.

Reactions: sergyo_ml and Saxon
Jan 4, 2018
Hope this works for you guys full save i think .Took Lightning save and tweaked it cause it seemed to not work for me.
And yes no sound in gallery....

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes