KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Pretty sure I played this before but don't recall much other than stopping after starting, might give it another go

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
There is also another way to display status: get it on and then activate "Standing picture switch" (can deactivate it afterward) - you will have status while walking...
View attachment 927485
For the filename problem (images, audio) I have created a fixed archive that doesn't require Japanese system:
https://f95zone.to/threads/riruru-the-wife-who-used-to-be-a-magical-girl-ringokai.68011/post-4672796
Really appreciate what you did there, any likelyhood you will become a modder and repack other games requiring Jap locale?

Reactions: ustar

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So I was told tentacle monsters impregnate her within 5 minutes. I haven't seen a single tentacle yet in any direction of leaving town. This is blatant false advertising!!!

Anyone know where this happens?

Nov 12, 2020
So I was told tentacle monsters impregnate her within 5 minutes. I haven't seen a single tentacle yet in any direction of leaving town. This is blatant false advertising!!!

Anyone know where this happens?
The boss fights are triggered when you talk to the right NPCs. You need to talk to three specific NPCs for each boss and then the boss appears.

In the bottom right corner of the city, there's an NPC who will give you hints on who to talk to and where they are if you don't want to figure it out on your own.

The first boss is an octopus in the southern area. You need to lose the battle or have the horny status to see the EV.

Then after you beat the game, you get a key and have to play a second time. The final boss is a squid.

Reactions: f9account
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes