Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The entiremagical girl thing kinda loses its flavor if they grow up
Really? From the description, I'd gather she'd have a lot of extra protein

edit: Legit question, is it actually NTR if you're PLAYING the girl and the MC, and you're the one going around cheating and stuff? Like...at worst, thats like cucking the NPC husband, which...I don't know if we'd ever empathize with considering we're running around as magical slut MILF

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I also tested the Japanese locale emulator ( ). That didn't work either. I have testing a bunch of Japanese games using the locale emulator with no issue.

Well, that didnt work either.

Well, I downloaded from NOPY and that what i been getting minor errors.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Went in to try and work on translating the last bits that the translator didnt do but during testing the battles are so fucking slow I wanted to die just trying to get past the tutorial fight. this game is either badly designed or the translator messed something up. It made me lose all interest in doing the little patch that was required at least today. The remaining stuff to be translated is in the scripts files it is just a matter of finding them. might do it this weekend.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Went in to try and work on translating the last bits that the translator didnt do but during testing the battles are so fucking slow I wanted to die just trying to get past the tutorial fight. this game is either badly designed or the translator messed something up. It made me lose all interest in doing the little patch that was required at least today. The remaining stuff to be translated is in the scripts files it is just a matter of finding them. might do it this weekend.
I do not blame you or anyone else, who has help translated the game from one language to another. It is hard to translate games to individual's language that they know. I am downloading the demo from DLite site and see if I can find the graphic files that it may be missing.

That is applied to those who help compress/kompress the game, other players complain that it doesn't work time to time. Well, if that an issue, then download the original source, not the compressor/kompressor's source. The compressor/kompressor were helping others to download the game in smaller size instead of original size. I usally have no issue, if there was, I download from another source to see if it an issue or not.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I do not blame you or anyone else, who has help translated the game from one language to another. It is hard to translate games to individual's language that they know. I am downloading the demo from DLite site and see if I can find the graphic files that it may be missing.

That is applied to those who help compress/kompress the game, other players complain that it doesn't work time to time. Well, if that an issue, then download the original source, not the compressor/kompressor's source. The compressor/kompressor were helping others to download the game in smaller size instead of original size. I usally have no issue, if there was, I download from another source to see if it an issue or not.

problem isn't files missing more then likely but rather people not using japanese locale settings or extracting the game incorrectly.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I think I had to do some extracting using Rgss3a Decrypter.

I think I may have some fixes. Give me time time to troubleshoot it.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
edit: Legit question, is it actually NTR if you're PLAYING the girl and the MC, and you're the one going around cheating and stuff? Like...at worst, thats like cucking the NPC husband, which...I don't know if we'd ever empathize with considering we're running around as magical slut MILF
NTR is cheating, pure and simple. It can be you cheating, your companion cheating you. It can have your or her consent, it can be sharing or it can be rape. Most important is; if a monogamic couple is having sex outside of these two people, it is NTR.

Personally, I like NTR only from the aspect of the woman cheating on her man without him knowing. The "be cucked" fetish itself from the male perspective just doesn't interest me at all, I don't care if he enjoys or hate it, I rather not know at all.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Added additional tags using CG gallery as reference. now everyone can have a clearer picture of the game's content. :)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Okay those who having game crashing because it missing files. I am 90% sure I got what may be missing to get it working. Just need to verify it. There are three compress files:

Riruru_-_The_Wife_Who_Used_To_Be_A_Magical_Girl_-_Missing_Japanese_Audio (~ 4.9MB)
Riruru_-_The_Wife_Who_Used_To_Be_A_Magical_Girl_-_Missing_Japanese_Graphics (~ 6.2MB)
Riruru_-_The_Wife_Who_Used_To_Be_A_Magical_Girl_-_Missing_Japanese_Movies (~ 8.3MB)

Why the fuck is the audio folder copy and pasted 5 times in the download?
I have no idea what you are talking about. Unless you are referring to someone else.

BTW, glad you posted a message. I couldn't recall where your mod for Karryn's Prison with pregnancy link was in Karryn's Prison forum. (y)

it kinda crashses all the time for me too
Try this posting, https://f95zone.to/threads/riruru-the-wife-who-used-to-be-a-magical-girl-ringokai.68011/post-4672288

same here hahaha
Try this posting, https://f95zone.to/threads/riruru-the-wife-who-used-to-be-a-magical-girl-ringokai.68011/post-4672288

Audio File not found then shutdown. Anyone have solution?

View attachment 926948
Does anyone know how to fix this? It pops up in the first interaction of the game. For me anyway

It shuts down in the Intro.

View attachment 926957

bug message and game close

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I have no idea what you are talking about. Unless you are referring to someone else.

BTW, glad you posted a message. I couldn't recall where your mod for Karryn's Prison with pregnancy link was in Karryn's Prison forum. (y)

audio waste.png

This archive shouldn't be over 1GB, but it is because of this.

Nov 12, 2020
Hey, where's the twinkling pudenda part at? I can't find it when searching for it. If you find other bad translations, let me know.

As for the audio bugs, I haven't been able to replicate them on my end. I don't understand why the developer had so many unnecessary audio files.

This game was buggy and the battle system was slow and clunky. I fixed a few errors such as missing faces in the original but there might still be some left behind. I discovered that one of the EVs in the Delivery Health clinic causes the game to crash.

It's a sloppy game with pretty lazy writing but I still thought it was kinda fun if you like outlandish plots.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 927126

This archive shouldn't be over 1GB, but it is because of this.
I see what you were saying. I see them in original NOPY download. That may be question for the Uploader. I see them in the older upload as well. This one is in Japanese format.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like original developer may have duplicated the folders with files several times. So it is not from this forum uploader, it was the developer of this game, I assumed.

I will delete those extra folders to see if it does not break the game.
* Moved the BGM ... (2) to (5) to another folder and haven't run into any issue at this moment. I believe that it may be safe to delete ....(2) to (5) folders, that should free up about ~600MB space * I cannot guaranty the game will not break. I haven't completed this game yet. I been dealing with troubleshooting for the most part already. (Did a lot od extracting from older game as well Decrypting compress game file to pull additional files needed to correct the error messages.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes