Nov 12, 2020
The first and last bosses can rape you with tentacles and impregnate you. If you fight the boss while pregnant there's a separate pregnancy version of the CGs.

Reactions: f9account

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I'll just be here waiting for the full save/gallery.
The battles are tedious as fuck.

Reactions: Kira999

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
I see what you were saying. I see them in original NOPY download. That may be question for the Uploader. I see them in the older upload as well. This one is in Japanese format.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like original developer may have duplicated the folders with files several times. So it is not from this forum uploader, it was the developer of this game, I assumed.

I will delete those extra folders to see if it does not break the game.
* Moved the BGM ... (2) to (5) to another folder and haven't run into any issue at this moment. I believe that it may be safe to delete ....(2) to (5) folders, that should free up about ~600MB space * I cannot guaranty the game will not break. I haven't completed this game yet. I been dealing with troubleshooting for the most part already. (Did a lot od extracting from older game as well Decrypting compress game file to pull additional files needed to correct the error messages.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
I can't find the original untranslated game anywhere, can you upload it?

Reactions: Scarecrowlust

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Waiting for full save/gallery as well. Not interested in the story and gameplay at all.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
well, I ran into another issue as well :cautious: looks like I may have to go through the whole thing to make sure there are no missing Japanese files needed. I may have to find an older one of this game. I do not see that specific file in Graphics/Faces/....

the world tries to tell you that you don't have to play ntr

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I run clean. Have only found small errors that you can fix manuel. So if you let your status be displayed, the loop of the menu remains open. simply select the item there again and say that you do not want to open it XD. Then the bug is gone again.

In the event of errors such as images or damaged data, the problem is with the user. The basic game is Japanese. Anyone who doesn't have his system in Japanese and unpacks the game is your own fault.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i played like 5 min and must to say the story is stupid. the art looks pretty standard and the MC gets pregnant like 2 min from starting to play wtf

Reactions: Zastinx

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I run clean. Have only found small errors that you can fix manuel. So if you let your status be displayed, the loop of the menu remains open. simply select the item there again and say that you do not want to open it XD. Then the bug is gone again.

In the event of errors such as images or damaged data, the problem is with the user. The basic game is Japanese. Anyone who doesn't have his system in Japanese and unpacks the game is your own fault.
There is also another way to display status: get it on and then activate "Standing picture switch" (can deactivate it afterward) - you will have status while walking...
RIRURU.PNG
For the filename problem (images, audio) I have created a fixed archive that doesn't require Japanese system:
https://f95zone.to/threads/riruru-the-wife-who-used-to-be-a-magical-girl-ringokai.68011/post-4672796

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
well, I ran into another issue as well :cautious: looks like I may have to go through the whole thing to make sure there are no missing Japanese files needed. I may have to find an older one of this game. I do not see that specific file in Graphics/Faces/....

The solution is in the post above you.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have already resolved the issues myself long while ago, I haven't ran into any issue since then. I posted the solutions with three compress files.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
Hmm, I'm not a big NTR fan but I am a big fan of magical girls, using semen as a magical power up and pregnancy so I'll give this a try.

The entiremagical girl thing kinda loses its flavor if they grow up
I really disagree, I really like "Grown Up Magical Girl" as a premise. Though I prefer for them to still have their powers and if they're ageless and still look 18 despite being like 50 or whatever that's a real plus.

Reactions: Fibbers and anime66
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes