Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Also how do you corrupt the hero without killing him?
There are multiple events were you can show Romanos how far you have come to break his will, once you have he will wind up accepting the corruption through the pain of being forcefully corrupted. There is one scene at the town by the tower (I can't recall what the name is) once it is fully submitted to you (there is a glowing spot to inspect by the center building), and you can go to his cell after meeting the Demon Queen where Misaki will give him a dressing down of how pathetic he is compared to the MC, and another can be seen if you fully corrupt Rina and Yukako at the same time, also there is a scene with each of them where he runs his mouth to those the respective girls are trying to support (for no one's sake but his own, even trying to throw the rebels to their death for a fruitless attempt at another go at the MC, if not for the girls admonishing him for such actions) when let out of the castle for a moment where they each dress him down for his character before returning to the castle for each of their corruption events with him around (one scene per character). With his will thoroughly broken from these events, he has no will to properly resist the corruption as his ego breaks to the corruption.

TLDR; Have various interactions with Romanos to steadily break down his will so that all that is left to break is his useless sense of self through forced corruption.

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
There are multiple events were you can show Romanos how far you have come to break his will, once you have he will wind up accepting the corruption through the pain of being forcefully corrupted. There is one scene at the town by the tower (I can't recall what the name is) once it is fully submitted to you (there is a glowing spot to inspect by the center building), and you can go to his cell after meeting the Demon Queen where Misaki will give him a dressing down of how pathetic he is compared to the MC, and another can be seen if you fully corrupt Rina and Yukako at the same time, also there is a scene with each of them where he runs his mouth to those the respective girls are trying to support (for no one's sake but his own, even trying to throw the rebels to their death for a fruitless attempt at another go at the MC, if not for the girls admonishing him for such actions) when let out of the castle for a moment where they each dress him down for his character before returning to the castle for each of their corruption events with him around (one scene per character). With his will thoroughly broken from these events, he has no will to properly resist the corruption as his ego breaks to the corruption.

TLDR; Have various interactions with Romanos to steadily break down his will so that all that is left to break is his useless sense of self through forced corruption.
I don't know how to trigger some of these events. I'm still trying to do the bed quest for the priest and fighter.

L12@

Feb 7, 2018

I've done the " ere is one scene at the town by the tower (I can't recall what the name is) once it is fully submitted to you (there is a glowing spot to inspect by the center building), " thing, and reduce his will power to 12%, already did the scene where Misaki dressed him down, and I corrupted both Rina and Yukako at the same time, but what else can I do?

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I've done the " ere is one scene at the town by the tower (I can't recall what the name is) once it is fully submitted to you (there is a glowing spot to inspect by the center building), " thing, and reduce his will power to 12%, already did the scene where Misaki dressed him down, and I corrupted both Rina and Yukako at the same time, but what else can I do?
So you got both scenes of Romanos going with Rina and Yukako respectively for their corruption events right?... Oh I just remembered that some of the subordinates around the prison will want to have a go at Romanos for revenge; the men will beat him up, and the succubus will drain him as a battery, did you get those scenes?

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
So you got both scenes of Romanos going with Rina and Yukako respectively for their corruption events right?... Oh I just remembered that some of the subordinates around the prison will want to have a go at Romanos for revenge; the men will beat him up, and the succubus will drain him as a battery, did you get those scenes?
I don't know if I got the scenes 'of Romanos going with Rina and Yukako respectively for their corruption events ' sounds like the events from before they become succubi, but I'll check the men and succubus events, they're in the prison entrance right?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
lool. This Orc Warlord sprite..
It makes me wonder if I turned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in some kind of orc. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Or is just a weird coincidence. 1703157819610.png

Last edited:

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
How do you corrupt Romanos without killing him. I got his willpower to 23. Did I miss an event to lower it further?

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
How do you corrupt Romanos without killing him. I got his willpower to 23. Did I miss an event to lower it further?
Talk to the succubus and the demon in the prison entrance, they'll help lower it.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I don't know if I got the scenes 'of Romanos going with Rina and Yukako respectively for their corruption events ' sounds like the events from before they become succubi, but I'll check the men and succubus events, they're in the prison entrance right?
The Yukako and Rina respective scenes should have happened as you corrupted them, as it was something that Misaki suggested when it was her turn in regards to the discussion of how to progress the corruption of the two; For the priestess (I can't remember of the top of my head which one this was, same for the "warrior"), it was taking Romanos out to a village under the condition that he does not bad mouth the MC lest he gets five respective executed, needless to say he doesn't know when to stop running his mouth to make himself look good and winds up getting them all set for an off screen execution, with the priestess admonishing him for being so selfish as to not even consider the lives that he was throwing away even under the assumption that it was a bluff. For the warrior, it was taking Romanos to meet the resistance, where he bolsters about his self viewed, and previously unquestioned, greatness to encourage the resistance to try an all or nothing attack against the MC's forces, thinking that all he needs is to retry fighting him to beat him, even though it was Misaki that had single handedly beat all three of them in an instant when she was fully corrupted, where the warrior admonishes him for trying to send them into a suicide mission that is going to fail miserably. In both instances Romanos is left dead silent from the dressing down as he willingly goes back with the respective girl to their cells.
The man is an imp/devil sprite, and the succubus is just a standard succubus sprite. Both ask you if you want to let them go through with their request, and should be at the security gate to the prison cells. They may not be their at the same time, and they may disappear if you had chosen not to let them have their way with Romanos (don't know, never told them no, because they said how they would not kill him).

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I must say. I have to congratulate the creator of this game. He made an attractive game, fun to play, and especially with an interesting story. Congratulations to the creator of this game. I ask sorry if my english is wrong, is because i used the program of tradution on-line.

Only one thing i not understand, have in tomb 2 chest inside walls. The Mc no have acess, why?

Last edited:
May 11, 2023
How do you unlock Rina's bedroom scene? she says the rebels need to be taken care of but I already made Gallus mayor and there doesn't seem to be any rebels left
also great work as usual

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
What are the consequences of Romanos's fate?
Giving him normal / corrupted vs keeping him for myself.

Anything significant I'd be missing out on if i keep him?
Cause she seems to be learning about the MC's corruption power (sword reference) and having a corrupted hero is just as getting a blessed hero.

Also what is the purpose of the residential section of Telind?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Float_Fish

Lord Enigma

Dec 21, 2019
What are the consequences of Romanos's fate?
Giving him normal / corrupted vs keeping him for myself.

Anything significant I'd be missing out on if i keep him?
Cause she seems to be learning about the MC's corruption power (sword reference) and having a corrupted hero is just as getting a blessed hero.

Also what is the purpose of the residential section of Telind?
We don't know yet. For all we know it might have been her plan all along and she just want to fool us into believing we outsmarted her this time. I mean she did make us currupt the sword so she might need a currupt here to use it anyways and I don't see a blessed one being able to use something currupted in its full power. I mean she needed a full set so if she was willing to destroy one of them...? Who knows. we can only wait and see unless someone went with not currupting the hero and find out that she will ask for us to do it anyway or if we try to keep him she might not give us a choice but to give him up? Try saving and do all 3? xD

INXIOUS

Mar 26, 2020
Surprisingly quite a thick plot despite the description and the snapshot. Worth a try and has great potential since the dev knows what they doing. The problem is this rpgmv seems to freeze randomly sometimes.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes