imlosthelp

Jan 1, 2024
2 things first thing i just found out how to do this it took me a while and 2nd thing what am i supposed to do to start yukakos and rina's corruption?

imlosthelp

Jan 1, 2024
also for some info im up to the part where i got the quest "the deal" and "misakis favour" so im up to that part just so you know

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
also for some info im up to the part where i got the quest "the deal" and "misakis favour" so im up to that part just so you know
If you've unlocked the war room then just talk to Misaki, if you've already talked to her go to the prison and talk to them to start their training. If you don't have the war room, go southwest from the castle until you see a another castle looking sprite enter it and get the orcs.

imlosthelp

Jan 1, 2024
2 things first thing i just found out how to do this it took me a while and 2nd thing what am i supposed to do to start yukakos and rina's corruption?
If you've unlocked the war room then just talk to Misaki, if you've already talked to her go to the prison and talk to them to start their training. If you don't have the war room, go southwest from the castle until you see a another castle looking sprite enter it and get the orcs.
thanks i did that and it worked i have been stuck there for a while and didnt know i could talk to misaki but thanks for telling me

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Started 2.1 with a 2.0 save (with corrupted Romanos turned over to the queen). How do I proceed? Bogthos doesn't have anything new to say?

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Where is Vlesters bank anyway?

Oh, and I think there have been quite a few typos in this version, like "my my" instead of "me my", "her" instead of "here", general misspelled words, didn't seem to be that big of a thing in previous versions

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Rise of Corruption [v0.2.1] [Umarius] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [390 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Seriously, Vlesters Bank, I have this quest to get a package, but I don't have a bank in Vlester, just a bar, the duke office, the guard, a hotel and the harbor office?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Seriously, Vlesters Bank, I have this quest to get a package, but I don't have a bank in Vlester, just a bar, the duke office, the guard, a hotel and the harbor office?
The bank is the building with the green roof in the commercial district of vlester.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
thanks, really did run around that building among others a few times, didn't get the entrance is on the upper side of it, those little roads are hard to see

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Corrupting Ayumi into a wicked tyrant princess should be fun. She has to be so, so sick of people not listening to her. So force them to listen. Or else.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
will the romanos corruption end with a female transformation ?? (if I am making a harem I don't want another guy lurking around :O)
I had asked that a while ago, and Umarius said that they would do gender bender.
Edit: I meant "wouldn't", I've been sleep deprived for the last couple weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: RemiliaScarlett
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes