Justin@

Jun 21, 2020
I have been grinding this game for the past 5 hours and i am still unable to complete securing the front and supplying the fort main quests... Can some one please post a walkthrough. I am at my wits end

Justin@

Jun 21, 2020
What stages of the quests are you stuck at?
Nah its resolved now, if anyone is stuck go to the front desk at the dukes office in Telind and speak with him. You can progress

I do have a suggestion though... Please provide a hint in the quest so that it could be a bit less grinding gameplay.

Reactions: O&M's

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I'm at the point, where I've got the main quest "The Deal" and the Character Quest "Misaki's Favor"

Problem is: both Yukako and Rina are already fully corrupted, so I can't complete the Quests anymore - how do I proceed?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I'm at the point, where I've got the main quest "The Deal" and the Character Quest "Misaki's Favor"

Problem is: both Yukako and Rina are already fully corrupted, so I can't complete the Quests anymore - how do I proceed?
Misaki's quest can be completed by interacting with the orb in your bedroom. For "The Deal" quest, have you talked to Bogthos in the war room yet?

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Misaki's quest can be completed by interacting with the orb in your bedroom. For "The Deal" quest, have you talked to Bogthos in the war room yet?
I could swear that I did already try that... but no... you're right of course... thanks for the tip and the great game!

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I would just like to point out an error in the princess's training, it's not really a bug, just an error. During training 1-4 everything goes well, but in the fifth it repeats that Mc is training the fourth corruption, as I said it's not a bug, just an error.

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
is there ntr in this game? i didnt see such a tag, and want to avoid it, but some stuff i saw while skimming through some of the pages implies there is. if there is, can it be avoided?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
is there ntr in this game? i didnt see such a tag, and want to avoid it, but some stuff i saw while skimming through some of the pages implies there is. if there is, can it be avoided?
Well, MC's girls are doing eachother, but without MC present in those encouters and without his knowledge. So, technically this is cheating, even if all of his girls are in his harem. Which is weird thing to have in a game where MC's girls are capable of only whoreshipping him and his dick. It is possible to avoid it by simply not turning such option on.

Apr 1, 2021
V0.2.8 is available for Tiers 3 & 4 supporters on Patreon and Subscribestar. The Public release will be on Tuesday, September 3rd.
Content included:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been meaning to ask. Ever since I updated my software, the Mac version of the game hasn't been working for me. It'll show the game as running but nothing appears. Do you know what the issue might be or any way to fix this? It's very odd.

Reactions: xsystem

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Also, I see several flaws in the Chief Goddesses plan. Like if we just stay in the mortal world and gain power from mortal worship while cutting off their own supply of it.

Reactions: Agisti31
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes