NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
NTR Cora who is still in love with Rick is by far the best version of Cora. Unlike many NTR heroines, she is in control of herself and knows what she wants. If any of her lovers tried to get between her and her husband they would immediately regret it. Her slutty adventures actually make her a better wife and a better person. She is an asset to her husband in more ways than one, and her willingness to seduce powerful men and women may come in handy as Rick rises to power. Whether he knows it or not. However, she needs to stop taking advice from her dumbass friend. That bitch acts like the font of all wisdom but she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. She also isn't into keeping secrets.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Her slutty adventures actually make her a better wife and a better person.
I'm sorry what? o_O :WaitWhat::KEK: As a Non-NTR player, I have never had a problem with the NTR in this game mainly because Cora's such a trashy cheating slut and I have difficulty connecting with the character. How does her chronic cheating make her a "better wife and a better person"? Make it make sense.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Serious question, why do Cora's internal monologues bother people here so much? She only ever acts out on her slutty thoughts if the player wants her to. Hell you even get to choose whether she so much as has those thoughts on one scene with her client. Rick does the exact same thing, even on his loyal path he has pretty well endless internal monologues about how he wants to fuck his blonde coworker.
Honestly it just makes them feel more real. It's not like you stop thinking of people sexually the moment you get married to someone. It makes the loyal path seem a lot more sweet to me that they're entertaining thoughts about how they'd like to get fucked by other people but they consistently make the choice to stay loyal to their lover. Especially when their marriage is in the dumps, it shows a lot of love to not be fucking around.

Oct 24, 2020
Hey As long as it stays thoughts and in your head and doesn't ever become the reality who fuckin cares..... I used to tell my ex all the time She (random Hot Chic) Would get it if not for you baby! In A joking playful way it was a game between us cause she played back...and I never cared, Cause she would do same with females also...The guy she tried the 1st time ended her ever telling me another and it was all chics after! She didn't like that I went and "Talked" with dude bout him wanting to hit it later... She got super embarassed but only if she'd known that I asked if he knew how me and pointed to my girl could get a tattoo like his which when he looked she thought i really was gonna Cuck myself.....Fuckin cunt! Ohh it ended with her when she learned bout me and her friend fuckin ALOT... I ended up banging 4 of her 5 closest gfs lmao! but karma made the last baby momma or i should have said fate cause I truly saved best for last and we will enter in hell or married soon so whatever as long as its thoughts whop cares but soon as you act end it with other cause cheating on anyone is terrible and they don't deserve a sneaky liar who shouldn't have trust!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sorry what? o_O :WaitWhat::KEK: As a Non-NTR player, I have never had a problem with the NTR in this game mainly because Cora's such a trashy cheating slut and I have difficulty connecting with the character. How does her chronic cheating make her a "better wife and a better person"? Make it make sense.
I said what I said. Take from it what you will and leave what you won't.

Reactions: iamvenom

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Serious question, why do Cora's internal monologues bother people here so much? She only ever acts out on her slutty thoughts if the player wants her to. Hell you even get to choose whether she so much as has those thoughts on one scene with her client. Rick does the exact same thing, even on his loyal path he has pretty well endless internal monologues about how he wants to fuck his blonde coworker.
Honestly it just makes them feel more real. It's not like you stop thinking of people sexually the moment you get married to someone. It makes the loyal path seem a lot more sweet to me that they're entertaining thoughts about how they'd like to get fucked by other people but they consistently make the choice to stay loyal to their lover. Especially when their marriage is in the dumps, it shows a lot of love to not be fucking around.
This is a very good question. It seems that Rick has immunity from this criticism even though he does it just as much, if not more, than his spouse. I am unwilling to condemn either for this thoughtcrime. Personally, I like cheating Cora just as much as I like Harem-building Rick. They are not only made for each other but they deserve each other.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
I see that there's some NTR discussion. From my perspective, on my 'canon' playthrough I'm having Rick explore the field (although no sex with anyone besides Nicole so far), but Cora staying loyal and partnered... though also having a fling with her boss and exploring one of the sisters - I ultimately see them as rising to the top together as a power couple.

That being said... I guess there's something about the NTR aspect that satisfies a kink of mine. I enjoy seeing those scenes from Cora's perspective, and it's some of the hotter content in the game. THAT SAID, would I want that to be part of my 'definitive canon' playthrough? No, although not entirely opposed to the idea (Think TAC), would prefer that she not cheat, and Rick would probably cut off some of the side pieces. But that's why we can have multiple save files. Ones for the outcomes we 'prefer', and ones to get some nice kink content.

I took a look at the 0.7 walkthrough guide, and damn, did not realize how many choices had weight behind them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izirider

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
trashy cheating slut
She cheats way less than MC. If that's the problem, why aren't you calling Rick trashy cheating bastard? As far as character development goes, both are on the same level.

Not the lover of NTR per se, I actually like realistic characters. And having all girls ultimately loyal to that one guy.. it's just not realistic. Especially when he flirts and fucks around like there is no tomorrow.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
1633020274914.jpeg
Why are these homies dissin my girl?
Why do they gotta front?
What did we ever do to these guys to make them so violent?

Seriously though. Cora is a bit of a goldilocks situation. Faithful Cora is a sexually frustrated ball and chain. NTR Divorce Cora is a deranged harpy (never divorce a lawyer). NTR open marriage Cora might be the only way that she and Rick could ever be truly happy, in a true partnership in crime. The tragedy of it is that, if the walkthrough is to be believed, the best ending is blocked by this path. Evidently, the resentment of her potential future husband is going to be a problem. I guess there is a price for everything. I shouldn't complain too much, though. NTR Divorce Cora is apt to be murdered(!)

Reactions: iamvenom

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What scene this pic show up?
And which path do you choose?

[/QUOTE]

Oh I cheated a bit and got this pic from inside the game "Extras" folder in the directory called Wallpapers. There are a great number of wonderful pics in there. I love this cheesecake pic of Cora and there are other great ones including sexual parings we haven't seen yet. I really dig this one of Cora getting railed in her ass by Rick while Miri caresses her lips. Living their best life.

1633441596879.jpeg

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This is like the first game where I don't mind the ntr. The wife is such an unlikable character that it's not even ntr for me, I'll do anything to get away from her and if it takes her fucking everything that moves, then so be it, I skip most of her scenes anyway.

I'm playing without walkthrough but I'm hoping that that's the way to divorce her right? That the Mc finds out that she's cheating on him. I haven't finished the game yet so if that happens then just ignore this.

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Oh I cheated a bit and got this pic from inside the game "Extras" folder in the directory called Wallpapers. There are a great number of wonderful pics in there. I love this cheesecake pic of Cora and there are other great ones including sexual parings we haven't seen yet. I really dig this one of Cora getting railed in her ass by Rick while Miri caresses her lips. Living their best life.

View attachment 1438319
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, for your nice information.
So basically all of that pic is just wallpaper/extra bonus pic and not show up yet in the game.
But you think all of that pic will show up in next update for the game.

(OMG I will be glad that threesome pic will show up in open marriage path)

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017

View attachment 1438319
She is Ashley, not Cora. But the Rick-Miri-Cora threesome is not as far away as you might think. Maybe in Chapter 9? Maybe not? Or just something like that? ;)
Anyway, these pictures in the bonus folder are not necessarily future scenes. Although they may anticipate some events. I made them mainly to get a sense of the feeling of certain future events. Plus I tested what I could create and what I couldn't. With the old PC, I needed to do these test rounds because it was old enough.
The wallpapers are pure fantasy.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes