Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Faptime answered the question well. In Patreon's view, however, this was also incest. So in the newer version, Rick refers to Ash, Judit, and Mire as friends. Unfortunately, Patreon says "like a sibling/mother/father" is also incest. This is bullshit, but I explained to them in vain.
It doesn’t affect the relationship between the characters, because, as Faptime wrote, I wrote the story from the start in such a way that the characters are not related to each other.

Hey boss, is this a bugfix or has the game progressed?
Changelog:
  • Proofread the first chapter. Thanks Lucifer_Morningstar for that!
  • A few sentences were rewritten at Patreon's request.
So, there is no new content.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Faptime answered the question well. In Patreon's view, however, this was also incest. So in the newer version, Rick refers to Ash, Judit, and Mire as friends. Unfortunately, Patreon says "like a sibling/mother/father" is also incest. This is bullshit, but I explained to them in vain.
It doesn’t affect the relationship between the characters, because, as Faptime wrote, I wrote the story from the start in such a way that the characters are not related to each other.

Changelog:
So having a line that "she was like a sister to me" gets you a warning? Lame! :ROFLMAO:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
when I played version 04 I tried to be faithful to my wife and even then she had sex with her work partner, is this a bug or did I make a mistake?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
when I played version 04 I tried to be faithful to my wife and even then she had sex with her work partner, is this a bug or did I make a mistake?
it is she who decides whether to cheat or not. It doesn't matter if before you are faithful or not. in the office night if she doesn't want there won't be any ntr

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
it is she who decides whether to cheat or not. It doesn't matter if before you are faithful or not. in the office night if she doesn't want there won't be any ntr
I mean, for me there was no option to avoid the ntr, she did it anyway

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
[QUOTE="Izirider, post: 3357310, member: 201018

Changelog:
[/QUOTE]
That's alright :) thank you for the clarification. Love your game, will download this one as well to see the changes made, :D

Reactions: crisbr
D

Deleted member 1191611

Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.5B] [IziRider]

Original Size: 1.17 GB
Compressed Size: 422 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Android.?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Hi I found one line in the story that wasn't translated, see the attachment. It's when Cora is heading home for Rick being in the hospital. I understand the text, beeing my native language, but i doubt anybody else has any clue about it, despite it's easy to deduce from the rest.

Reactions: Izirider

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I have no idea how to trigger the Miri romance scenes in the house n the morning, followed the walkthrough but it just does not work.

GoofyGooberYa

Oct 24, 2019
I enjoyed the game, I wish there was more content. You should see about having someone proof read your english translations to make them sound better. Also more frequent updates would boost your patreon donations I believe

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I have no idea how to trigger the Miri romance scenes in the house n the morning, followed the walkthrough but it just does not work.
Step 1: Choose Miri in the Prologue (this trigger the step 4).
Step 2: Don’t slept with Judit in the first chapter (Rick won't leave the girls there in the hospital).
Step 3: In Chapter 2, don't answer Judit's call (then Cora doesn't come home in Chapter 4).
Step 4: In Chapter 3, go for breakfast with Miri or wait until Chapter 4 when Miri and Rick stay home together. In either case, choose the Friendship with Benefits option (this open the Miri Lover route).
Step 5: In Chapter 4 hug and kiss Miri (it strengthens the romantic path). (Sorry, that was left out of the walkthrough, I fix that.)
Step 6: Fun with Miri in Chapter 4 (if she's blowing Rick, then you are on the right track).

Reactions: JokerLeader
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes