illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
First mod crashed the game and now Mixdrop doesn't give the proper download it tries only to push some malware
I'm guessing you are talking about the walkthrough mod. Yeah, no one likes mixdrop but JokerLeader refuses to use anything else these days unless you go on his patreon. I don't download his shit anymore because of it. Stupid to expect people to jump through 3 hoops to avoid an ad&malware-infested hoster that really should NOT fucking be allowed on this website to download your 5-10mb file that you could easily just add to your post. The dude went nuts after his mega account got banned back when he used to compress games. He does it to get traffic to his patreon.

Just use URM https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ahhhh.... seems my route is yet again skipping an update, feels like it only gets progress every other update at best, but there were times where 3 times in row it was the same :ROFLMAO: I am not angry and I have no reason to complain as I am not heavily invested in this project. The routes that did see progress looked rather nice. Some old saves gave critical error where you have to start game again, but after trying some other older saves I managed to get to key parts. I may have used mods so that's on me perhaps. But yeah.. I would say update was not bad for the routes that progressed, but perhaps a bit short considering the time since last update, not sure. Cora continues to be absolute smoking hot babe, both physically and attitude wise. Every time I see that crown tramp stamp above her delicious booty I get silly :sneaky: I wonder if cum location after sex scenes will play a part later, I think she would make a hot mommy.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.12b Alpha 2 Extended] [IziRider] + JokerLeader WT Mod

PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
updated

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This game has just gotten a bit out of control... lol. This was one of my top 5 for a long time, but with all the different paths, the dev splitting time to work on a second AVN and all the bugs, it's hard to know where I left off in the game. If you're like me, I try multiple paths so it's hard to find the grove again with each update. This is the problem you get with too many paths.

I am hopeful as the paths start coming together and we get closer to the end, the game starts being playable again, but right now it's just a mess.

tornosempre1

Jul 9, 2024
This is the perfect game, the plot is a 10, even the new graphic aspects have improved, true, I have to wait for the updates, but I am rewarded by the Dev for these waits. I'm on the path, where I hate Cora, so, without spoiling, I hope for that something in the next update on this path, badly, to Cora, as in her nightmare, knowing the skill of the DEV, I've been waiting for this for a while, , ,,,,,,Eternal Peace Cora, my hope in the next updates. Thank you DEV for this masterpiece

Reactions: max27 and Izirider

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 1416642
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.12b Alpha 2 Extended] Walkthrough Mod
I will only update the Extended Version.

Features:

Installation:

Note: Change Rick & Cora's Name in the Preferences Menu, should be working without any issues.
Note: Fixed the Textbox Error.

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Joker, please stop using Mixdrop. They have become a cesspool of redirects, spam loaders, and outright virus drops you have to wade through before you get to the file stored there.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Joker, please stop using Mixdrop. They have become a cesspool of redirects, spam loaders, and outright virus drops you have to wade through before you get to the file stored there.
just go to his patreon and load it from there - but you are basically right: MIXDROP sucks as hell.i would NEVER download something from that corrupted website at all. All Malwarecheckers and virus firewalls turn immediately deep red once you are on there.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Need to start at the beginning of the chapter it seems. Otherwise certain variables aren't getting set.
I tried that twice. Still doesn't go for me. And to be clear, this is Cora saying no to Daniel, Miri and Beth as her guests on the island, right? Yeah, that route doesn't trigger for me.

Last edited:

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
This game has the worst grammar ever, like half of the sentences dont even make sense. Renders and the models are great, couldve been a great game if you couldve done something about the grammar.

• Angry
Reactions: tornosempre1

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I tried that twice. Still doesn't go for me. And to be clear, this is Cora saying no to Daniel, Miri and Beth as her guests on the island, right? Yeah, that route doesn't trigger for me.
it works for me when i started everything from the very beginning of the game, there no issue at all there. cause i think the dev upgraded the renpy version so some variables might be broken if u use some of old saves

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes