Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
well this game started really well with Mc being a badass in chapter 1 ( the bar scene) then chapter 2 introduced Cora and it turned out that Mc is a cuck who married a girl who likes to cheat on him. NTR is optional but that does not really matter since in the first scene with the wife she states that she cheated to her friend even if the MC is loyal the choices made in chapter 1 do not really matter then why give a choice this is a kinetic novel with the illusion of choice. it's really a shame after a good start the game went to shit real quick.
If that's your take away, then Cora is a cuckquean for marrying a cheater like Rick.

You do know that they cheat on one another way before they got married, right? You do know Rick and Cora's cheating scenarios after they got married are avoidable so far, right? If you're talking about the old, crusty version where Cora will cheat no matter what, then you're out of the loop.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The fact that both Rick and Cora are cheaters is an important aspect of the story of the game. It is the source of the dramatic friction. Not only are they made for each other but they deserve each other. They may split up but that would be more of a tragedy for their new partners than to each other.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
The fact that both Rick and Cora are cheaters is an important aspect of the story of the game. It is the source of the dramatic friction. Not only are they made for each other but they deserve each other. They may split up but that would be more of a tragedy for their new partners than to each other.
right... And I think there are options like if they want to keep cheating on each other or spice things up or even spilt. The whole narratives revolve around them.

Reactions: Pawsterer

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Poll! Which story thread of Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 10 should relase first? Anyone can vote here:

Cora travels with Rick

Rick and Cora go to Argay's summer house together. It will only feature Rick, Cora, Argay and a new character, Claire Bowman. And, at the beginning, depending on a previous decision, Beth may also play a role.
Rick, Cora, Beth, Claire, Argay.png

Cora travels alone or with Daniel/Miranda/Beth

Cora go to Argay's summer house alone, or with Daniel or Miri or Beth. In addition to these characters, Rick or Jake may appear at the beginning, depending on previous decisions, and Beth may appear even if she does not go with Cora.
Rick, Cora, Miri, Beth, Daniel, Jake, Argay.png

Rick stay home

Rick stays home and meets Terence, Jess and Nicole. Afterwards, depending on your previous decisions, he can go hiking with Ahs or with Ash and Miri, or he can stay in the city. Later, he can meet Sam, Kendra or Rachel, also depending on your choice. Also, Cora and/or Beth may appear at the beginning of the chapter. Also, Judit may appear in this story thread.
Rick, Cora, Beth, Miri, Ash, Jess, Terence, Nicole, Rachel, Judit, Samf.png

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This is the downside of having so many branches. What about the scenario where choices made prior to the island getaway, Rick and Cora's relationship is on the brink of divorce, Cora is one step away from sleeping with the Argay, and Rick is going with them to the island? Billionaire playboy Argay is going to respect the sanctity of marriage and not seal the deal with Cora?
I think Cora going alone would be the wisest of the three options.
I'm also waiting on the storyline where that dirtbag is going to take the redhead (Sam?) in order to have revenge on Rick. That was set up like two updates ago, and not a peep after.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
What about the scenario where choices made prior to the island getaway, Rick and Cora's relationship is on the brink of divorce, Cora is one step away from sleeping with the Argay, and Rick is going with them to the island?
In that case, Rick will stay at home, as Cora has not invited him to the island. But if Cora has invited Rick to the island (so their marriage is not yet on the verge of divorce) and if something happens between her and Argay, there will be some conflict.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If Cora brings Rick, has a good relationship with him, but held Argay's hand and kissed him will any romantic or sex scenes with Argay on the island be avoidable? Have one playthrough where I just want to do every single thing possible to piss that weird fuck off

Reactions: Rythan25

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In that case, Rick will stay at home, as Cora has not invited him to the island. But if Cora has invited Rick to the island (so their marriage is not yet on the verge of divorce) and if something happens between her and Argay, there will be some conflict.
Does a 3way count as "conflict"?

li.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SperryTop

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Mommysbuttslut Any romantic or sexual activity can be avoided in any relationship that has not yet formed. In the case of Cora and Argay, the relationship will be permanent if you have made the right choices before. In the scenario you outline, there will be an inevitable consequence for Cora.
That's the good news, but will one of those unavoidable consequences be being forced to see that weird fuck having sex with Cora? I just really don't like that guy and really wanna fuck him over on at least one playthrough, consequences be damned

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
hmm, tough call. ultimately, I want rick and cora to stay together but to have an understanding and total trust between them. the daniel storyline is intriguing though. he's not just fun. you can see feelings there; cora is aware of it and should be more careful. inviting him is trouble but it would be interesting. does he really even know who cora is. can he handle her messing with arjay to close a deal. would that make him realize that he is just a toy or would he double down. how does cora handle that?

Morganheyas

Jan 11, 2022
Poll! Which story thread of Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 10 should relase first? Anyone can vote here:

Cora travels with Rick

Rick and Cora go to Argay's summer house together. It will only feature Rick, Cora, Argay and a new character, Claire Bowman. And, at the beginning, depending on a previous decision, Beth may also play a role.
View attachment 2633297

Cora travels alone or with Daniel/Miranda/Beth

Cora go to Argay's summer house alone, or with Daniel or Miri or Beth. In addition to these characters, Rick or Jake may appear at the beginning, depending on previous decisions, and Beth may appear even if she does not go with Cora.
View attachment 2633296

Rick stay home

Rick stays home and meets Terence, Jess and Nicole. Afterwards, depending on your previous decisions, he can go hiking with Ahs or with Ash and Miri, or he can stay in the city. Later, he can meet Sam, Kendra or Rachel, also depending on your choice. Also, Cora and/or Beth may appear at the beginning of the chapter. Also, Judit may appear in this story thread.
View attachment 2633295
My vote is for Cora travels alone or with Daniel/Miranda/Beth

Reactions: Cedrog and Izirider

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean c'mon dev, I won't deny that she's gorgeous in that movie but when I think about Starship Troopers, the first thing that'll always come to my mind is going to be Denise Richards (even though she wasn't in that famous shower scene) haha

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes