Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
just for clarification: do you just mean other guys fucking mc's girls or do you mean girl-girl action too?
i mean guys fucking mc's girls.... i don't see that girl-girl action is NTR I see it as a good Lesbian scene

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
just for clarification: do you just mean other guys fucking mc's girls or do you mean girl-girl action too?
Both. You control both protagonist actions so if you don't want Cora hooking up with anyone then just keep her on everyone's friend route.

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Game isn't abandoned, The other smaller vn is a side project that he is also developing. He works on both but due to the sheer size of RotCL it takes longer between updates.
The issue is that although a single branch for this "main" game is taking longer as it develops, in the meantime the "side project's" getting 2-3 updates, that kind of means the side project's more important from Dev's perspective.

Reactions: kisskissbambam

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
that kind of means the side project's more important from Dev's perspective
Distant Horizon is not at all more important to me. There are more updates coming from Distant simply because it is much simpler. Few characters, single story thread, single main location, smaller scale story, limited choices. Distant's latest update was big, with 438 images, 14 animations (avarage 100+ images and 0 animation), one storyline and 4 important characters. The latest update of Rise was average, with 1896 images and 32 animations, with 5 different storylines and 12 important characters. The opening of the Scenario A of Chapter 10 is 15 A4 pages (and there are also Scenarios B, C, D and E). The only opening of Distant v0.5 is 5 A4 pages.
That's why I dared to do Distant, because Rise has a lot of sections during which you can easily do other things. While I'm writing the story for Rise, or bringing it to Pyton, I can render Distant without a problem. And the story of Rise is no longer easy to write. Keeping all the threads tight and guided is not easy. I had to rewrite chapter 10 several times here and there to be satisfied.

Majorfapper

Jun 21, 2023
Distant Horizon is not at all more important to me. There are more updates coming from Distant simply because it is much simpler. Few characters, single story thread, single main location, smaller scale story, limited choices. Distant's latest update was big, with 438 images, 14 animations (avarage 100+ images and 0 animation), one storyline and 4 important characters. The latest update of Rise was average, with 1896 images and 32 animations, with 5 different storylines and 12 important characters. The opening of the Scenario A of Chapter 10 is 15 A4 pages (and there are also Scenarios B, C, D and E). The only opening of Distant v0.5 is 5 A4 pages.
That's why I dared to do Distant, because Rise has a lot of sections during which you can easily do other things. While I'm writing the story for Rise, or bringing it to Pyton, I can render Distant without a problem. And the story of Rise is no longer easy to write. Keeping all the threads tight and guided is not easy. I had to rewrite chapter 10 several times here and there to be satisfied.
Love this game. :love: But, Do you see the light at the end of tunnel yet for ROCL, it's been more than 6 months.

Reactions: kisskissbambam
Mar 17, 2023
Hi Dev, I like your other game DH, but I personally feel like ROCL is far far better and kudos to you for that. :)

Reactions: Izirider

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Love this game. :love: But, Do you see the light at the end of tunnel yet for ROCL, it's been more than 6 months.
For the moment, I don't want to raise false hopes. I'm working on it, quite a lot. A big plus is that I've left my main job completely, so I can now devote all my time to it. And that extra time and energy has certainly paid off this month. I have made more progress with Rise and Distant than last month. But there are still some things that are questionable for me.

Now the biggest headache is Claire Bowmen's character. I've written her into this chapter, and I've got a pretty big section done with her, but I just feel she has no fucking place in the story. So I might cut her out of the story, ignoring the fact that on the one hand, I've already announced her, and on the other hand, I've already got sections on her. However, if I cut her, I will have to significantly rewrite a section and redo it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it's dilemmas like that that sometimes get in the way of the creative process. :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just found this game and was wondering can someone answer a question for me

The tag says netorare

Does the husband know about it and like it
Or is he oblivious to it all?

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes