Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey dev if you are reading this then pls do release soon.. All d best (y)
I could release it soon, but it would be a pretty unfinished, all-Hungarian thing, so you wouldn't find much enjoyment value in it. :p So I think it's better for everyone if I finish it first and then release it, it takes as long as it takes. I keep thinking of ways to get it done sooner. I recently cut out a large section, which had no particular effect. And just today I decided to move a section to a later chapter, altrough I decided to do this not because I wanted to work faster, but because Rick's relationship with one of the girls needs some more time.
But, also today, I posted a - shall we say - "behind the scene" picture on the Instagram page of my games.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Kívánok hozzá sok sikert, mert nem egy egyszerű nyelv a magyar, sőt többen is úgy vélekednek róla, hogy ékes édes anyanyelvem a világ egyik legnehezebb, de szerintem egyben a legcsodálatosabb nyelve. :)
What kind of witchcraft is this?
Man, I'm rusty. This is something like "Good luck, but it isn't easy to learn Hungarian. Some people believe the mother tongue is the hardest. I find it the most beautiful language from around the world." My grandma was Hungarian I wish that I had paid more attention.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Man, I'm rusty. This is something like "Good luck, but it isn't easy to learn Hungarian. Some people believe the mother tongue is the hardest. I find it the most beautiful language from around the world." My grandma was Hungarian I wish that I had paid more attention.
You translated it quite well. The exact translation:
I wish you good luck, because Hungarian is not an easy language. In fact, many people say that my eloquent mother tongue is one of the most difficult languages in the world, but I think it is also one of the most wonderful.

Ez nekem kínai.....:LOL:
"This is Chinese to me" - written by Pr0GamerJohnny also in Hungarian. This is the Hungarian equivalent of "it's Arabic to me" or "this looks Greek to me".

But that's it for the Hungarian language lessons. The point is that the finished parts of Chapter 10 are still not understood by many people, so for that reason alone it will not be released "soon". I'm working hard on it, but I can't say when it will be ready. I'll explain in more detail what I did this month in the end-of-month summary on Patreon, because there have been some changes to the chapter. But I will share an extra picture here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You translated it quite well. The exact translation:
I wish you good luck, because Hungarian is not an easy language. In fact, many people say that my eloquent mother tongue is one of the most difficult languages in the world, but I think it is also one of the most wonderful.

"This is Chinese to me" - written by Pr0GamerJohnny also in Hungarian. This is the Hungarian equivalent of "it's Arabic to me" or "this looks Greek to me".

But that's it for the Hungarian language lessons. The point is that the finished parts of Chapter 10 are still not understood by many people, so for that reason alone it will not be released "soon". I'm working hard on it, but I can't say when it will be ready. I'll explain in more detail what I did this month in the end-of-month summary on Patreon, because there have been some changes to the chapter. But I will share an extra picture here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just about perfect size boobs, that 1:1 B/A ratio!

Reactions: Sirren and Izirider

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I've just started playing it yesterday and I'm really enjoying the story, but it DESPERATELY needs proofreading (spelling and HUGE grammar mistakes). In the early chapters, at least.

Thumbs up to the dev, anyway. (y)(y)

edit: for crying out loud, just tell me how in the world it's possible mixing up auxiliar and modal verbs and use "to have" instead of "to be".

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Holy cow!!! WTF has happened to MC at the beginning of chapter 8 ??? o_Oo_Oo_O

screenshot0001.png

Now our MC looks 10 years younger than his wife. He is even suffering from juvenile acne.

Oh, I almost crapped my pants when they said he looks like his dad. :rolleyes:

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes