Dec 16, 2018
I know it was already said that there are already a lot of characters, but damn, Nyx/Anat is hot and I would love more of her..

And I am really interested if decisions regarding forming of a legion do have different outcomes or are they just for flavour?

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I know it was already said that there are already a lot of characters, but damn, Nyx/Anat is hot and I would love more of her..

And I am really interested if decisions regarding forming of a legion do have different outcomes or are they just for flavour?
They drasticaly change how many battles and events play out later on.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
so it would be wise to make a save at the moment catherine chooses the type of legion she wants?
If you want to see how the other type of legions play out, yes. But you don't need to worry about game over.
I hate the: "Oops! Looks like you made the wrong choice five hours ago and now you're getting a game over! Welp, hope you saved!"

Dec 16, 2018
So if you are already asking a lot of question, would you mind answering a few more?

There are probably quite a few people on a team. If I could ask - which route is their favourite? Do You have some sort of "canon" route in your mind? (Canon as in preference this is what you as a dev would took, rather than "this is the only correct one").

Also do you plan some characters to get together with one another, in case of Catherine not ending up with either of them? Simple "Yes/No" would be good enough as an answer, seeing as it is spoilery question.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Dec 16, 2018
Okay, I believe I have reached the end of current version, seeing as there are no more events. But just to make it clear - it ends with a dwarfs, right?

Anyway I simply cannot wait for the time when the game will be done and we will receive all the sprites, even for secondary characters. Especially now with so many of them showing up. Also yay for Wizzie!

So anyway the only critique I have regarding to story is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'm not sure how if I'm fan of them here either. Especially with that character. I wouldn't mind a new character or just the same character "embracing" it or some sort of McGuffin a'la
, rather than what we got now. But oh well, not my game, you know better. Will look forward to next updates!

EDIT: Oh right. The apprentince romance does not give the usual warning of "this will lock you out of other content".

Last edited:
Reactions: StressfulCourtier

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So if you are already asking a lot of question, would you mind answering a few more?

There are probably quite a few people on a team. If I could ask - which route is their favourite? Do You have some sort of "canon" route in your mind? (Canon as in preference this is what you as a dev would took, rather than "this is the only correct one").

Also do you plan some characters to get together with one another, in case of Catherine not ending up with either of them? Simple "Yes/No" would be good enough as an answer, seeing as it is spoilery question.
Not a lot of people, there are just two of us. Banshee said her favourite route is Lena's because she thinks they're cute together. I don't really have a favourite route, I like the ones that are easier to write. :p

I don't really have any ships outside of Catherine. Victor and Evelyn are the only ones that come to mind.

Okay, I believe I have reached the end of current version, seeing as there are no more events. But just to make it clear - it ends with a dwarfs, right?

Anyway I simply cannot wait for the time when the game will be done and we will receive all the sprites, even for secondary characters. Especially now with so many of them showing up. Also yay for Wizzie!

So anyway the only critique I have regarding to story is
. I'm not sure how if I'm fan of them here either. Especially with that character. I wouldn't mind a new character or just the same character "embracing" it or some sort of McGuffin a'la
, rather than what we got now. But oh well, not my game, you know better. Will look forward to next updates!

EDIT: Oh right. The apprentince romance does not give the usual warning of "this will lock you out of other content".
I write a solid plot 99% of the time, allow me to cheat a little bit now and again.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
In case anyone doesn't know, I have been writing a sort of writing fix for the dialogue:

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
That is the latest Marius sex scene. You don't need to do anything out of the ordinary, just play all his previous scenes and be romantically available.
I replayed the game from the start and didn't have sex with anyone other than Marius and I still didn't get it. At what point is it supposed to trigger?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I replayed the game from the start and didn't have sex with anyone other than Marius and I still didn't get it. At what point is it supposed to trigger?
It shows up after you move to the legion camp. It should be available as soon as you see the legion camp map for the first time, though it might be buried under other events because only three can show up at a time in a location.

Reactions: sashasohot

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
It shows up after you move to the legion camp. It should be available as soon as you see the legion camp map for the first time, though it might be buried under other events because only three can show up at a time in a location.
It turns out that I made a big mistake, after checking your twitter I realized than Marius' scene was added on version 0.11.2 while I'm still playing version 0.11b. Sorry for wasting your time.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
It turns out that I made a big mistake, after checking your twitter I realized than Marius' scene was added on version 0.11.2 while I'm still playing version 0.11b. Sorry for wasting your time.
Oh, not at all. It's my fault, I forgot to take the scene from the gallery for the earlier version when I was deploying a round of bugfixes.

Reactions: sashasohot

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hello, hello! Took us a while but we finally have another build hitting free to play! We really need to clean up our schedule issues. I BLAME MY NEW DOG! He's so cute, but so demanding!
Anyway, you can get v0.11.1b !

Changelog:

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Hello, hello! Took us a while but we finally have another build hitting free to play! We really need to clean up our schedule issues. I BLAME MY NEW DOG! He's so cute, but so demanding!
Anyway, you can get v0.11.1b here!

Changelog:
hey necrobunny, in v0.11 you listed this in the changelog "A Brief Respite - One short scene for every romance route. Share a night with your significant other " but in not getting any scene with yda, sso is there any scene with yda in update v0.11?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes