NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
hey necrobunny, in v0.11 you listed this in the changelog "A Brief Respite - One short scene for every romance route. Share a night with your significant other " but in not getting any scene with yda, sso is there any scene with yda in update v0.11?
There is one with Yda, though she... Uh... She doesn't really... Appear in it... Idk, sounded like a good idea at the time. The scene is just Catherine longing for Yda, so maybe you actually got it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfTheWhiteFlower-0.11.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Heliogabalo27

Jul 4, 2018
Thanks bunny this game has great writing and world building, and the story is already enormous.

I think I found a glitch when replaying chapter 10 (after unlocking the camp), after finishing all available quests, the Marius quests don't spawn so I got stuck and can't advance the story. It could be because I'm using some old v.10.3 saves or because I already unlocked all scenes from chapter 10.

Also if may I ask, after the difficult crossing quest I didn't ger the Seralli scene, but rather a submissive scene with Jeanne, does that mean I'm in the Sub. route?

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
I got the wizard outfit and no more quests or things to do are showing up. Only my home, the tavern and the brothel. Any idea what I could have done wrong?

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
If you want to see how the other type of legions play out, yes. But you don't need to worry about game over.
I hate the: "Oops! Looks like you made the wrong choice five hours ago and now you're getting a game over! Welp, hope you saved!"
King's Quest VI did that to me in the early 90s and I'm still butthurt over it true story.

• Haha

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey everyone! Sorry for taking so long to answer the messages here, life kinda got in the way and I was feeling a bit drained. But better late than never right?! :oops:

Thanks bunny this game has great writing and world building, and the story is already enormous.

I think I found a glitch when replaying chapter 10 (after unlocking the camp), after finishing all available quests, the Marius quests don't spawn so I got stuck and can't advance the story. It could be because I'm using some old v.10.3 saves or because I already unlocked all scenes from chapter 10.

Also if may I ask, after the difficult crossing quest I didn't ger the Seralli scene, but rather a submissive scene with Jeanne, does that mean I'm in the Sub. route?
If you got the sub scene with Jeanne then you are in the Evelyn route. As for scenes not showing up... I don't really know about a problem with the main quest after the difficult crossing not popping up, can you tell me exactly what version of the game you are using and what is the last scene you saw?

I got the wizard outfit and no more quests or things to do are showing up. Only my home, the tavern and the brothel. Any idea what I could have done wrong?
Don't really know what to tell you, there shouldn't be anything that prevents progression at that stage of the game. The last scene you had was when Catherine got the wizard outfit?

Will this game have a harem ending in the future?
Something like that is in the works, not quite a harem route but a free love sort of thing.

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
Don't feel the need to apologise. it's perfectly normal to feel stressed from time to time and taking a break to decompress is the healthy thing to do.
I have a bunch of questions about the game hopefully it's not too much
1. Do you plan to go back and finish the brothel storyline? It still is one of my faves even tho it's been left behind
2. Are you gonna update the stats menu? I really like it and it gives character to the game but it feels like it is neglected.
3. Will you add a Catherine dominatrix uniform for the sub Elanor relationship?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Don't feel the need to apologise. it's perfectly normal to feel stressed from time to time and taking a break to decompress is the healthy thing to do.
I have a bunch of questions about the game hopefully it's not too much
1. Do you plan to go back and finish the brothel storyline? It still is one of my faves even tho it's been left behind
2. Are you gonna update the stats menu? I really like it and it gives character to the game but it feels like it is neglected.
3. Will you add a Catherine dominatrix uniform for the sub Elanor relationship?
1. To be honest, since it's kinda abandoned, I think I'll go back and remove it entirely. Maybe shift some of the events somewhere else. Not sure yet.
2. Yes. I'm not really on top of editing it right now, but I plan on doing a full sweep of the game before final release and that is one of the areas that I want to improve.
3. She already has one, check the outfits tab.

Reactions: sashasohot

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not going to lie that i won't miss the brothel storyline. Between the whole game main questline and Catherine trying to romance murder drow waifu Lena i am quite happy with the game so far.
Only way to make it better is with Briala route. :p

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
1. To be honest, since it's kinda abandoned, I think I'll go back and remove it entirely. Maybe shift some of the events somewhere else. Not sure yet.
2. Yes. I'm not really on top of editing it right now, but I plan on doing a full sweep of the game before final release and that is one of the areas that I want to improve.
3. She already has one, check the outfits tab.
Imo it wouldn't be to hard to reintroduce the brothel into the story, you can have a little scene where Catherine makes a deal with the baroness to provide whores to Catherine's army at a discounted price in exchange for various kinds of compensation. But if this isn't the story you want to tell I understand completely. The game will continue to be excellent with and without the brothel, I just think it would be a bummer if it got removed.

Also thx for telling me about the outfits I don't know how I never noticed them before, I especially like the football kit.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Victor tells Catherine, what happened on the 8th of July 2014
A day that will live forever in infamy...

Not going to lie that i won't miss the brothel storyline. Between the whole game main questline and Catherine trying to romance murder drow waifu Lena i am quite happy with the game so far.
Only way to make it better is with Briala route. :p
There already is a Briwala route.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes