AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
We're thinking on it. Feels kinda bad leaving unity I'm not gonna lie, I've worked with this engine for almost a decade now. But it seems that it's days are numbered. I'm studying Unreal at the moment, perhaps we'll use that for our next game.

Not all routes force Catherine to be with only one person. Lena for example is very ok with Catheirne sleeping around.
Funnily enough Lena is one of the few characters I don't care much for. But yeah more than Catherine being able to sleep around while in a romance path, I just would love more than one romance at once (also Eleanor and Briwalla should totally be in a polycule with Cat like, all 3 of them dating each other, they're too cute together)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Jun 6, 2022
(Trans)woman X (cis)woman is also lesbian. Careful your badly disguised bigotry is leaking...:rolleyes:
So if I don't like the futa content, is that the same as asking that trans people have no rights?

but to put it better I guess I should ask if, "is it possible to avoid all penises and still have some vagina x vagina lesbian content (I hope that doesn't offend)?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfTheWhiteFlower-0.11b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
So if I don't like the futa content, is that the same as asking that trans people have no rights?

but to put it better I guess I should ask if, "is it possible to avoid all penises and still have some vagina x vagina lesbian content (I hope that doesn't offend)?
Yes, it is possible and, in fact, the majority of scenes in this game are like this

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020

Sigrid and Briwala are futa only, Amelie has lots of cocks in her scenes too. Other than that, I belive all futa is either optional or non-existant.

Reactions: The Celtic fan

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Funnily enough Lena is one of the few characters I don't care much for. But yeah more than Catherine being able to sleep around while in a romance path, I just would love more than one romance at once (also Eleanor and Briwalla should totally be in a polycule with Cat like, all 3 of them dating each other, they're too cute together)
I have been working to add casual sex with all characters in the game, so you can not commit and just sleep with everyone. Just realized I forgot to do that in Seralli's scene. That's not true for every last scene of the game, but I have been trying to keep as many options as possible for those that don't want to commit.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How dare you heretic! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have been working to add casual sex with all characters in the game, so you can not commit and just sleep with everyone. Just realized I forgot to do that in Seralli's scene. That's not true for every last scene of the game, but I have been trying to keep as many options as possible for those that don't want to commit.
And here i am waiting for the day Cath can have a relationship with Brialla too. That will be worth a new playtrhough from the begining. :love:

Crimson_Hellkite

Jul 22, 2018
Are there any plans for a polyamorous relationship/ending? I feel kinda bad for dating Eleanor when it seems like she and Briwala would be a good fit and I want to support Bri too. Idk, maybe I'm just greedy

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
And here i am waiting for the day Cath can have a relationship with Brialla too. That will be worth a new playtrhough from the begining. :love:
I'm working on it right now, actually.

Are there any plans for a polyamorous relationship/ending? I feel kinda bad for dating Eleanor when it seems like she and Briwala would be a good fit and I want to support Bri too. Idk, maybe I'm just greedy
Kinda-ish... I have some ideas, but that don't mean they will make it to the game. Only the route with Evelyn is openly polyamorous, though her route is probably not everyone's cup of tea.

So I tried another download link and I still get a windows protected your pc warning when launching the game, is this a known issue or a cause for concern?
I can assure you that the files I post here have nothing malicious. While I trust the people from f95 that do the uploads, I can only guarantee that I didn't put anything in my files. If you're unsure, you can just go to our Patreon page, there's always links to a free version of the game there. .

Spider4678

Jul 24, 2021
I'm working on it right now, actually.

Kinda-ish... I have some ideas, but that don't mean they will make it to the game. Only the route with Evelyn is openly polyamorous, though her route is probably not everyone's cup of tea.

I can assure you that the files I post here have nothing malicious. While I trust the people from f95 that do the uploads, I can only guarantee that I didn't put anything in my files. If you're unsure, you can just go to our Patreon page, there's always links to a free version of the game there. .
Alright, thanks for the response.

Dec 16, 2018
So far so good. The story is great and enjoyable. I really do love that Devs decided to do little "book episodes" for fights rather than trying to tackle a (half-assed) battle system to it.

There is still a lot of content for me as I just got the decision that can lock me out of other romances/scenes, so I'm not sure if it's halfway or 3/4.

I do have some suggestions:
  • relationship tab and wardrobe should only show characters you have met, so it won't spoil too much;
  • I wish we could get character models for some secondary characters - Maya (bard) and both magic masters;
  • one more wish regarding character models - I do wish they were more "animated", had more poses. When the half-orc girl plays on the instrument it would be nice to have her hold it rather than still have it sticked to the back. Same goes to many of the Catherine mannerism.
Outside of that, I don't think I have more suggestions or complaints (maybe Kobold portraits disappearing on rollback for some reason, but save reload fixes that).

EDIT: One more suggestion - a button/an option to reset the outfits of characters to what Dev has planned for this scene, cause ngl I got suprised when I got inspection at my house by naked lady.

Last edited:

Crimson_Hellkite

Jul 22, 2018
I hope they do. Will be a great game either way.

On another note, fan casting.
I'm curious how other people are reading these characters, so to start I'll mention how I am. I'll be listing the characters instead of the V.A.s because some people might not recognize their names and I'm feeling lazy.
Catherine - Azula from A.T.L.A.
Eleanor - Applejack from M.L.P. F.I.M.
Amilie - louder Fluttershy from M.L.P. F.I.M.
Lena - Jinx from Teen Titans. The good one
Kerrek - Malcom Ray from Nostalgia critic and Lackadaisy. This is his actual name because that's pretty much what he goes by while working for Channel Awesome
Sigrid is a deeper black woman that I can't remember for the life of me who she is or plays. Alternatively You could have Azula as Ryo and someone else as Cat.
And that's all I've got. Haven't really nailed down all the rest yet, these are just the ones that came to me naturally.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So far so good. The story is great and enjoyable. I really do love that Devs decided to do little "book episodes" for fights rather than trying to tackle a (half-assed) battle system to it.

There is still a lot of content for me as I just got the decision that can lock me out of other romances/scenes, so I'm not sure if it's halfway or 3/4.

I do have some suggestions:
  • relationship tab and wardrobe should only show characters you have met, so it won't spoil too much;
  • I wish we could get character models for some secondary characters - Maya (bard) and both magic masters;
  • one more wish regarding character models - I do wish they were more "animated", had more poses. When the half-orc girl plays on the instrument it would be nice to have her hold it rather than still have it sticked to the back. Same goes to many of the Catherine mannerism.
Outside of that, I don't think I have more suggestions or complaints (maybe Kobold portraits disappearing on rollback for some reason, but save reload fixes that).

EDIT: One more suggestion - a button/an option to reset the outfits of characters to what Dev has planned for this scene, cause ngl I got suprised when I got inspection at my house by naked lady.
On your suggestions:
1. Can do!
2. Uh... I'll talk to my artist. It's likely that we'll have them for the final version of the game, but I don't know if we'll be adding them any sooner.
3. We won't be doing that for this game. Next game, however, is going to have fully animated sprites. Here's a little sneak peek:

I hope they do. Will be a great game either way.

On another note, fan casting.
I'm curious how other people are reading these characters, so to start I'll mention how I am. I'll be listing the characters instead of the V.A.s because some people might not recognize their names and I'm feeling lazy.
Catherine - Azula from A.T.L.A.
Eleanor - Applejack from M.L.P. F.I.M.
Amilie - louder Fluttershy from M.L.P. F.I.M.
Lena - Jinx from Teen Titans. The good one
Kerrek - Malcom Ray from Nostalgia critic and Lackadaisy. This is his actual name because that's pretty much what he goes by while working for Channel Awesome
Sigrid is a deeper black woman that I can't remember for the life of me who she is or plays. Alternatively You could have Azula as Ryo and someone else as Cat.
And that's all I've got. Haven't really nailed down all the rest yet, these are just the ones that came to me naturally.
Now I won't be able to write Kerrek dialogue without hearing Malcom Ray's voice in my head!

Dec 16, 2018
3. We won't be doing that for this game. Next game, however, is going to have fully animated sprites. Here's a little sneak peek:
Oh damn, that's nice! And a lot of work! Static sprites with different poses would be good enough, but it seems that you really want to go full with the effort! I can't wait then! Also it's good to know that tertiary characters will receive sprites too! I understand that they were not priority but it's great to hear they will receive some love for release!

Also the amount of references you put this in the game is honestly unreal. Some of them were more obvious (40k), but I totally did not expect Darkest Dungeon!

Also if You are doing sneak peeks, care to share some more on what that game would be about?

Dec 16, 2018
Here are the tags. Now, some of these have very simple tags and that's not to mean that there are not different types of things that happen in those scenes, but I tried to capture the main theme of each route and those that don't really have one have very few tags. Also, all of the romance routes have scenes already, the difference between Not-Implemented and Implemented is merely the option of formalizing the romance route.

I would have one more question regarding this list. Are the initial options to go on a full romance with that partner are also the only available ones or will there be also another decision to start romance in later chapters?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Oh damn, that's nice! And a lot of work! Static sprites with different poses would be good enough, but it seems that you really want to go full with the effort! I can't wait then! Also it's good to know that tertiary characters will receive sprites too! I understand that they were not priority but it's great to hear they will receive some love for release!

Also the amount of references you put this in the game is honestly unreal. Some of them were more obvious (40k), but I totally did not expect Darkest Dungeon!

Also if You are doing sneak peeks, care to share some more on what that game would be about?
Uh... It's a Darkest Dungeon clone. :ROFLMAO:
Well, not really. But we want to keep improving on what we have, so we'll get the story telling that we have been using for Rise and add a combat system based on Darkest Dungeon, alongside a sort of adventuring system that is still in the drawing board. The story is about a group of mercenaries that goes around and does a bunch of monster killing jobs. They then they uncover a sinester plot engulfing the land and are called upon to save the day. And of course, sexual hilarity ensues inbetween.
We want animated sprites for combat, animated sprites for the visual novel, backgrounds that use a 2.5d perspective to sell the environment better, animated sex scenes, and maybe some voice acting. Though, realizing all of that is going to be too much for us at the moment, we're kinda banking on selling a reasonable amount of copies of the game on Steam when we release the final version, then we'd be able to use that money to hire more help!

I would have one more question regarding this list. Are the initial options to go on a full romance with that partner are also the only available ones or will there be also another decision to start romance in later chapters?
So far there is only one ption to enter the romance. It is something that might get changed later, but I'm not sure I will, adding an extra option to join romance every other sex scene, with the number of characters and routes we have, will get out of hand really quickly.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds
Dec 16, 2018
So far there is only one ption to enter the romance. It is something that might get changed later, but I'm not sure I will, adding an extra option to join romance every other sex scene, with the number of characters and routes we have, will get out of hand really quickly.
I don't think there need to be an option for every other romance. You might go "typical RPG route" where just before the big/final battle you are given an option to go for one of your companions to spend the night with, soldifying the romance (see: Mass Effect). You might make it available for example only for players that did not have any romance yet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Romancable Sexual Partners
Amelie[Not-Implemented] - Group Sex, Rough, Futa, FF, MF
Briwalla[Not-Implemented] - Rough, Futa, Roleplay
Eleanor(Love)[Implemented] - FF, Handholding
Eleanor(Slave)[Implemented] - BDSM, Dom/Sub, Slave, FF
Khai[Implemented] - MF, Handholding, Catboy
Lena[Implemented] - FF, Surprisingly Handholding
Marius[Not-Implemented] - MF, Rough
Evelyn/Mordred[Implemented] - FF, Corruption, Futa, BDSM, Slave, Threesome
Seralli[Implemented] - FF, Handholding
Victor[Not-Implemented] - MF
Yda[Implemented] - FF, Bondage, Corruption, Loss of Control, Tentacles
Hehe i totaly missed this post. Of course Briwalla likes roleplay, she enjoys way too much playing "cop". :devilish: :love:

I don't think there need to be an option for every other romance. You might go "typical RPG route" where just before the big/final battle you are given an option to go for one of your companions to spend the night with, soldifying the romance (see: Mass Effect). You might make it available for example only for players that did not have any romance yet.
But they are already adding the choices to lock on the romances across the game. Lena for instance got her romantic relationship added long ago, way before Catherine started leading her own legion.

So i believe it would be counter productive for Necrobunny to move them all to a end game moment, and even in Mass Effect that was only for the sex scene since the actual romance can happen way sooner.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes