CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Too much spoiler in the OP and what's with the "Be advised that there is no NTR in this game. " ? actually its much more thrilling to play even without this assurance. seems like this Dev is doing everything that he can to attract supporters and rise to the top
It's the right amount of informations, nothing too much and not too less. Also, the info about NTR is clearly there to avoid questions and to attract people of the harem genre, so nothing wrong with it.

Now B2T: First time I played it and I have to say, I like the game, the hints are use- and helpful, if more games with a sandbox would have something like this implemented, they'd be less painful to play. On the other hand, the sandbox is also a little pointless at this point, because it's basically just a VN where you have to navigate between locations to trigger the events. All I want to say is, this game would also work as a pure VN without sandbox. Besides that, the renders are above the average, I like the fact that there a ton of animations already. But I have one negative point: My biggest complain is the way the dev tries to differenciate the age of characters, because it's by boob and ass size. It's a common problem among the most VNs, the bigger the boobs an asses, the older the character is suggested to be. I don't like this way, because in the end, it means every female character has the same body shape. This means not much variety.

This is my opinion, feel free to like or dislike it. But I wish the dev good luck with this project.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
The system sounds are annoying af!!!
Why is not possible to open the map from anywhere ?!
Goes also for MC his room !!
Phone is a mess. Scrolling up and down...
Should seperate Active and Inactive Missions.
Gallery should also be accessable on the phone and not just his Laptop.
Hints are not really helping, for example:
MC should Visit Eve during the day.
Didn't mention that you have to do the other goddamn missions to make it possible.
Skipping hours is cool.
If you make your missions on certain days in a week then it should be possible to skip days.
PS.
Creampies could look way better :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hey, NTR is a big controversy and people who enjoy it would like the tag to be stated clearly when they search for things they like and people who dislike NTR and want to avoid it aren't interested in "thrill of finding out".

You're on the forum for quite long time so you probably know that the NTR crowd and Anti-NTR crowd are pollar opposites adn they don't fuck with each other AT ALL lmao. We'd rather be upfront with what's in the game and what isn't.

As for the OP spoiling too much - It's first time I ever see this type of criticism, isn't it supposed to attract players and show the best sides of the game?

Cheers.
Its just a subjective criticism but it doesn't mean that I am not interested in the game . For now I'll put this on hold since its too early for me and will be in my watch list

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Oct 29, 2019
Per the walkthrough you have to skip a whole week between events in order to advance the story. (I'm referring to the time between when you are at Skye's apartment and when you have to meet Serine for a photoshoot). Why not just make the events closer together so we're not sitting there clicking the "Advance Time" button for 5 minutes?
Edit: You can apparently just sleep in bed over and over again to advance time faster, but it still seems like a oversight that could use some tidying up.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Per the walkthrough you have to skip a whole week between events in order to advance the story. (I'm referring to the time between when you are at Skye's apartment and when you have to meet Serine for a photoshoot). Why not just make the events closer together so we're not sitting there clicking the "Advance Time" button for 5 minutes?
Hey, right now there's kinda a lot of Advancing time going around (or sleeping in bed which should be faster) but in the next update we will focus on giving more filler to the times inbetween major scenes so the wait time shouldn't be as painful

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Oct 29, 2019
Hey, right now there's kinda a lot of Advancing time going around (or sleeping in bed which should be faster) but in the next update we will focus on giving more filler to the times inbetween major scenes so the wait time shouldn't be as painful
Wow, I wasn't expecting an immediate response. Props for being attentive and open to critique. This is a really great game otherwise. My only gripes are really just QOL things. :) These characters and especially the idle animations are *chef's kiss*.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Wow, I wasn't expecting an immediate response. Props for being attentive and open to critique. This is a really great game otherwise. My only gripes are really just QOL things. :) These characters and especially the idle animations are *chef's kiss*.
Haha, thanks, we try to be very active and answer everyone. So far we manage to do that :giggle:

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
yeah you definetly need a lot more filler for times were nothing is going on .. random one off encounters with women .. .. maybe just some fun interactions with ppl ... and may i suggest an options to be able to go back to the women you already screwed so you can go back on a night and do them again ... whatever the hell you do good luck i really wish you well on this game its one of the best iv seen since been a dick its got its own style and its own feeling thats unique .. please dont loose that

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Just finished 0.3.1, gotta say it was fun and enjoyable. Looking forward to the next release. Only a few "problems" from my perspective, 1) Hayley talking about MC gaining another point to his DJ skill breaks the immersion, her saying his needs to increase his skill a bit more would of been better IMHO, 2) A fairly good amount of misspellings and grammar errors, not to terribly much but enough to annoy me slightly. The game is plenty straight-forward enough to be played with the in game guide but the walk through was helpful, the renders and animations were excellent. Overall I will give this game a 8.75 outta 10!

:D CHEERS (c)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes