Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Two last things I forgot to mention, the MC gains a skill up for DJing when first with Jake, you get a pop-up saying +1 DJ Skill and underneath it it says Stats Not Implemented, and after having the MC practice after the conversation with Hayley you get another pop-up but this time it does count in the MC's Stats by showing 1/10, IMHO it should be fixed to show 2/10. The guide tells the MC he has a gig at the club after getting another point in DJing but there is no message from Hayley to inform him of that. That is all.

:D CHEERS (c)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
why do you have to choose your first date from those girls???
why not with a nice girl like Jess or any other girl which does not act like a slut, or have watermelons as boobs - just really would be nice to choose who you want - also was texted to meet selina at her house at 9pm - went there and could not get in it simply says I don't need to see her at this time or near this statement

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Rise to the Top [v0.3.1] [EMRG Games]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

SIZE ~ 221 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any idea on how to save game on ur android port good sir? Tried sliding/tapping the screen but i cant get the save options to pop out. Hope someone could enlighten me

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There are alot of problems with this game, and it does not follow the walkthrough - I picked the least unattractive slut when asked
Serine and next morning as the walkthrough states I'm supposed to get an e-mail from Natalia - not sure why but it says to confirm the date - which by the way can't happen because after all the events leading to this spot - I've only got 25 dollars
so nothing actually triggers after this, I go to the boutique and no Bella, I go to the livingroom at 8PM, well no Eve
So what am I supposed to do?????

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Sorry about the experience so far. Try advancing the time. Also you meet with Bella at the clothes shop at 7 am. Then you sleep till night or advance time to 8pm. Head to the living room to meet with eve. Then off to Serines apartment. Of that doesn’t work please let us know, we are totally willing to work with you. Cheers
I found out why I had the problem with the advancing - it was when I rejected the girls in any way and thus the dates did not work, this should be corrected so that if someone does not like one or two of these women they can still reject them and move on
By the way actually Natallia is not bad, the other two I don't like their looks at all Lexie being the worst the Seline who's boobs are too large and droopy
But thanks for responding

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I found out why I had the problem with the advancing - it was when I rejected the girls in any way and thus the dates did not work, this should be corrected so that if someone does not like one or two of these women they can still reject them and move on
By the way actually Natallia is not bad, the other two I don't like their looks at all Lexie being the worst the Seline who's boobs are too large and droopy
But thanks for responding
Glad that worked out! Yeah so the selection is who you lose virginity with. So that sets up the first date. Glad you like Natalia, we tried to make a variety of different looks so everyone has a favorite. Keep us posted with feedback as we really appreciate it.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry about the experience so far. Try advancing the time. Also you meet with Bella at the clothes shop at 7 am. Then you sleep till night or advance time to 8pm. Head to the living room to meet with eve. Then off to Serines apartment. Of that doesn’t work please let us know, we are totally willing to work with you. Cheers
Hey I followed your guys convo, cause I got the same problem, I can not continue the story no matter what I do. View attachment 2-5-LT1.save

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes