Shovonahmed

Oct 30, 2020
when Eve send MC tp picked up the documents ,after he get the document , I thought I need to take them back to Evealyn, but she's not appearing in her bedroom.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
when Eve send MC tp picked up the documents ,after he get the document , I thought I need to take them back to Evealyn, but she's not appearing in her bedroom.
So there are a few things that take place until she reappears. Check out our walkthrough if you get stuck. Let us know if you get that sorted. Cheers

Reactions: Shovonahmed

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
i am surprise this dont have a cheat mod especially cuz you have the choise of who to lose your VCard with 3 girls that there with a cheat mod that allow you to pick the 3 like it was your first

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The advance time button is no longer showing up on screen even when starting a new game. Is there a fix for this by any chance?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry to hear that! Can you let us know what version you are playing and what platform? Hopefully it’s an easy fix.
0.3.2 version for PC. When i get a chance i'm going to play through from beginning again and see if the skip time button shows up later in the game but before this version and see if it stays or disappears.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes