Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I think the game is good so far and I'm curious how MC's career with the hot girls will continue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here i have make a Rise to the Top german translation

Please put the link on the first page thank you
Hey, thanks for the German translation, put it on the page.

If you find any grammar errors please kindly let us know where they are in the script and we will fix them immediately :)

Logan's computer is a computer, not a laptop.

Reactions: BigPaul

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Hi, good luck with the game. Hopefully it will be a great game. I'd like to ask something. Are there MILFs in the game? As love LI I mean. I already searched and found an answer for it but still not sure. Because there's no MILF tag and the tag also not in the planned tags section. Preview photos kinda confirms that there is but I wanted to know.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Games with incest on F95!?!?! Impossible! No way there are any game descriptions that read: * in Slavic accent: "You are young man. Your father dead. You move in with mother and 3 sisters. Make sex to family."
The people begging for incest in Rise are kinda funny because we actually do plan to make an incest/harem game in the future but we want it to be something else than your generic game of that type. I (one of the coders, hello) really like incest games but when it's an addition to a good game and not the main dish ;) Rise was meant to be not incest and we won't change Eve into mc's mom or introduce some missing cousin/sister into the game even though we could make a bank doing that.

/pointless rant over :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Games with incest on F95!?!?! Impossible! No way there are any game descriptions that read: * in Slavic accent: "You are young man. Your father dead. You move in with mother and 3 sisters. Make sex to family."
Yo Creator/Main Dev here. Just to add on to what one of the coders has said. My plan with "Rise To The Top" is to center the game around romance and lust for fame/fortune. It has its smutty moments, but I wanted to make a game with more depth. This IS my first game and when I entered this arena I noticed there were A LOT of incest games already. That theme felt tired and oversaturated if I am being honest. I am not bashing those games at all because some of them are executed very well. However, I want our first game to establish that we want to make high-quality games and not look like some random dev going for low-hanging fruit on our first game. We have plans for more smutty games in the future after we complete Rise. For now, we are fully committed to seeing this game through. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Wicked One

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I noticed there were A LOT of incest games already. That theme felt tired and oversaturated if I am being honest. I want our first game to establish that we want to make high-quality games. We have plans for more smutty games in the future after we complete Rise. For now, we are fully committed to seeing this game through. :)
Kudos sir! Love the characters and the unique world you've built for it to take place in. Truly, a breath of fresh air!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems to me well done especially the graphics, animation and setting.

Only 42 patrons, when compared to other projects of much lower quality than this, are getting very little, strange ...

I still do not understand how this market works given, among other things, that abandoned projects still receive much more funding than this . :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes