08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
It seems to me well done especially the graphics, animation and setting.

Only 42 patrons, when compared to other projects of much lower quality than this, are getting very little, strange ...

I still do not understand how this market works given, among other things, that abandoned projects still receive much more funding than this . :unsure:
Lack of promotion, I guess.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, we understand this. We are looking into some cross-marketing with other creators. We most certainly plan to press on and complete this game. We will not be the type of dev that milks a crowd and then abandons the game. We LOVE doing this. Thank you so much for enjoying the game. Feel free to tell others if you like ;)

Cheers!
-EMRG
For sure, this is the best answer I could expect.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
I really wanted to like this one but I absolutely hate being forced into sex scenes with lis I don't like. The whole thing with choose who to lose your v card sucked, I didn't really like any of the 3 choices but to make it worse you have to have go on dates with all 3 of them even if you turn them down at all stages and you still have to fuck them. Gonna drop this one here. Technically and visually the game is really good its just a shame about the lack of choice. Best of luck in the future dev with the game.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I really wanted to like this one but I absolutely hate being forced into sex scenes with lis I don't like. The whole thing with choose who to lose your v card sucked, I didn't really like any of the 3 choices but to make it worse you have to have go on dates with all 3 of them even if you turn them down at all stages and you still have to fuck them. Gonna drop this one here. Technically and visually the game is really good its just a shame about the lack of choice. Best of luck in the future dev with the game.
Sorry the experience wasn’t up to expectations. In hindsight, I agree. I’ll chat with the coders to see if we can bypass these events and add more choices. Thanks for your honesty it’s much appreciated

Reactions: warrenbzh

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Mega link is missing. Still version 3.1 is only available. Update to Android version 3.2.

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Dev, pls, add IC patch, there are plenty players like me that even don't try to download game w/o it.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes