IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
The game is a lot of fun, really enjoying myself here. the renders are amazing, enjoying the story a lot of as well. Also MC reminds me of Tommy from BADIK which is fucking awesome.

also music is great as well

Sandguru

Jan 20, 2021
Cebs thanks for your great work. You always excel and outdo yourself. I have one problem though. I can't find Evealynn in her room after the encounter with her and Logan in the living room. In fact I can't progress anything in the game after that! I think there's a bug. What do you think? Any suggestions?
Thanks a million

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really like the game so far, the art is great.
One small critique: when the MC and Evealynn are talking in her room about the MC doing chores, the shots flip back a forth with every change in dialogue, which gets annoying quickly, I've seen this come up in other games. This is ok with a short interaction but visually distracts in more extended dialogue. Just my thoughts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sandguru

Jan 20, 2021
Hi EMRG,
Great game you are running! I really love it.
I seem to be experiencing a bug with Evealynn. I can't find her in her room after the encounter with her and Logan in the living room. After that, and except the meeting with Skye in her apartment, I am not able to progress any further in the game. First I thought it was the android port but I see other players had a similar problem. I played all the plot's steps. What did I miss? Any suggestions?
Thanks a million

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
just started the game ... the milf's name sound strange, i don't know how to read it, is it "heavylin" ? it's a dumb rant but yep it's bothering me a bit :S

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
Gotta say, this is quite an enjoyable game. Production value is also high with the visuals and animations, or at least, carefully crafted. With the sandbox element, here's hoping for repeatable content besides the grind (e.g., alternative ways of earning money, dates or scenes, and so on).

All the ladies so far aren't bad looking either, but I was surprised how much I've been liking Lexie so far. Must be the glasses. Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled upon this game. Keep up the good work!

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
My dear you have in-game walkthrough as well as here Mega
True, true. Still, it would be perfect to unlock ALL of the three scenes with the ladies either upon finishing ONE of them or at least once you (re-)played them am. This way worked with most of the other games and I must say that I'm quite displeased with the way the scenes are handled atm. Another suggestion would be to make the gallery available straight from the main menu and not just from the laptop- that's quite cumbersome.. Thanks.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
True, true. Still, it would be perfect to unlock ALL of the three scenes with the ladies either upon finishing ONE of them or at least once you (re-)played them am. This way worked with most of the other games and I must say that I'm quite displeased with the way the scenes are handled atm. Another suggestion would be to make the gallery available straight from the main menu and not just from the laptop- that's quite cumbersome.. Thanks.
Definitely noted! We want the game to flow as easily as possible. We will look into these suggestions and see how we can possibly implement them. Cheers!

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
for real this is why i much rather VNs over sandbox.. everytime i go to play i get stuck, i download the new update after kind of being stuck before and only had that i need to go to my room as a hint. I go there text lexie she replys something like shes free after 8 any night and theres no more hints for me or her.

the only other hint i have is "nothing to do with hayley right now lets wait for a text from her" and nothing is coming through.
her name is not on my messages so she must of never messaged before either.

before this update im sure i read you fuck one of 3 girls and before this update i could never even get to that bit, it seems stuck before that.. do i need to restart this again or something? i love the concept of the game but sandbox always just ends up being a headache and getting stuck not knowing where you need to go and what you need to do..

EDIT : I looked through the pdf walkthrough and went to serines house for the next part, its weird that it said nothing in the in game hints about this but oh well. hopefully it all works properly from now on

Last edited:

gandseed

Aug 5, 2021
EMRG Games,帖子:8573441,成员:3736421 said:
非常感谢,这对我来说意义重大,因为我真的很尊敬 NLT 作为开发人员。我希望我们继续向大家展示我们对这款游戏的关心程度。干杯!
[/引用]
创世纪秩序 已经升级

他们基本上每月至少更新一次

希望你的速度也能向他们学习

下次更新是什么时候?

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes