Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Final two updates are coming in the next 24 - 48 hours probably (0.4.5 and 1.0.0)... I'm removing the game from itch due to an unmoderated death threat on there. I'll be wrapping the game up and posting the final completed version of RB here. I'd like to thank everyone who sent me a donation or two on SubStar and appreciate your kind words during development.

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Final two updates are coming in the next 24 - 48 hours probably (0.4.5 and 1.0.0)... I'm removing the game from itch due to unmoderated death threats. Thanks to the hateful reactions/dms I've had to the light amounts of NTR included in the game and general lack of funding, I'm wrapping the game up and posting the final completed version of RB here. I'd like to thank everyone who sent me a donation or two on SubStar and appreciate your kind words while I was constantly peppered with vitriol throughout the development process. The game will end with a harem scene, so apologies to those who were really looking forward to some intense NTR swinging/orgy content. I've done my best to provide a summary of these events given the circumstances.
Death threats and hate Reactions. People need to grow the **** up it is a game, you do not like it do not download OMG I love how RL we get super PC mode and on the net we get complete Pschyco mode

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Death threats and hate Reactions. People need to grow the **** up it is a game, you do not like it do not download OMG I love how RL we get super PC mode and on the net we get complete Pschyco mode
Honestly, the death threat made me reevaluate what I'm spending my time on. RB is pretty much finished anyway, so this doesn't change much. I'm just going to write up the last few summary sentences and finish the game out.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Final two updates are coming in the next 24 - 48 hours probably (0.4.5 and 1.0.0)... I'm removing the game from itch due to unmoderated death threats. Thanks to the hateful reactions/dms I've had to the light amounts of NTR included in the game and general lack of funding, I'm wrapping the game up and posting the final completed version of RB here. I'd like to thank everyone who sent me a donation or two on SubStar and appreciate your kind words while I was constantly peppered with vitriol throughout the development process. The game will end with a harem scene, so apologies to those who were really looking forward to some intense NTR swinging/orgy content. I'll do my best to provide a summary of these events given the circumstances.
wow that blows on many levels. I can see why youd want out but I also kinda want to say 'dont let the trolls win'
shame to see this end before its time but kudos to you for wrapping it up not just abandoning it.

I hope you consider what some of us said about choices if you decide to venture into another project, but given your reaction to the vitriol Im guessing that will be a long while if ever

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RisingBliss-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Agreed with the others that posted. It's always a vocal minority that tries to ruin it for everyone else, and if i may make a guess, your biggest 'offense' in their eyes was applying yourself to do something you wanted to do. That made them see you as a threat because it implies that they too may succeed if they would just get off their asses. There's a reason they group up to target single developers instead of larger dev teams.

If it wasn't the NTR, it'd have been something else, trust me. Hope you'll keep developing games, while RB wasn't entirely my cup of tea, coding wise it was pretty stable and you've kept open to feedback and criticism throughout the journey. It'd be a shame to let that go to waste.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
welp that was definitely truncated and abrupt but I like that you wrapped it up in such a way as you can still use these characters and/or setting for a new project.

Also found it kind of ironic and amusing that there's finally some (willing) NTR in it AFTER all the howling about it when there was none before

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
After playing last update I thought this game had so much more to go, I assume it was just rushed to an end since there was so much build up and not really anything happening. But oh well I guess. Maybe another game picks up where this left off or something.

Reactions: Armada1987

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
A pity that a game has been ended abruptly, because of the ignorance of some people, who cannot separate the real from the fiction.
People who want to dictate what a game should or shouldn't contain, greatly limiting a developer's creativity. And the worst of it all is that many of these people are not even paying for the game.
Threaten a developer? What is this people? How ignorant are these people? Want a game to be totally your way, learn to make one.
Sad to see so many comments here on F95 from people complaining about some content in the game. If you don't like the content, leave the topic, being here offending people and telling the developer what he should or shouldn't do in his own game is, to say the least, ridiculous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Final two updates are coming in the next 24 - 48 hours probably (0.4.5 and 1.0.0)... I'm removing the game from itch due to an unmoderated death threat on there. I'll be wrapping the game up and posting the final completed version of RB here. I'd like to thank everyone who sent me a donation or two on SubStar and appreciate your kind words during development.
Sorry to hear About the death threats and all the troubles you have been going though some people are just pathetic. Good luck in your future endeavours whatever they may be going forward and hats off to you for completing last couple updates rather than abandoning the project your a better person than me if i was in your situation i would of completed the game but made the last update a ultra ntr one as a last middle finger to the haters.
( and yes this is coming from someone who isn't to keen on ntr tho i do play some if its done correctly )

Jan 21, 2022
This was a game I've been holding off on until it was completed but considering the circumstances I can't exactly be happy about it. If you decide to keep making games then ideally you'll slip under the radar of those weirdos but whether you stick to games or not I hope you find success and joy in whatever you do next.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
After playing last update I thought this game had so much more to go, I assume it was just rushed to an end since there was so much build up and not really anything happening. But oh well I guess. Maybe another game picks up where this left off or something.
read up a bit and youll see why it got rushed

Reactions: Burgh917

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rising Bliss [v1.0.0] [Studio Mystic]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes