• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It still seems like you don't like Robin because of her mom. Technically, Robin never knew about her mom getting the money for the bed from you and the MC never told her. Yes, Ms. Fine was testing you. She's always testing you... As far as Robin's personality, she was raised by her mom. I'd like to think that the MC had something to do with changing it a bit. Personally, I would prefer a girl that I can mold and that is willing to do so opposed to one that's already perfect. Also, her demeanor explains why her fine ass has never had a boyfriend before you. Can you provide a possibly better reason?

He didn't jack off to prove he loved her, he did it because she was embarrassed about him just busting in her room and seeing her do it. Also, she said I love a man that does what he says. Not I love you, but he took it as that.

Everyone keeps saying I revamp it. With the exception of changing Robin's scene to make them more entertaining and only having his money taken and not his cell phone, I did not change the story. I only expanded upon it to make what happened prior to his first night at Jason's more clear. In previous versions, the narrator only described what happened in a few sentences. On the other hand, I can see my mistake of not telling the story clearly enough in previous versions as being a reason that everyone thinks I remade it. Even Lana seeing them kiss as a reason to get with Johnnie is in previous versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't like her, because she was letting herself influenced too much by her mom, rather than having her own personality, up until the point where the Macon thing happens, that's why I called her a drone. Honestly, I don't really care if she had a boyfriend before or not, unless she was a cumdumpster to dozens, I never cared about such thing. No one willing to take up with her and her mothers shit is another possibility by the way. I know I wouldn't, and if Fine and Robin is a package deal, then I'd rather not take the whole package.

It seemed so that by doing that he was proving to her that he really loves her, at least to me.

Well, you changed it retroactively compared to what it was originally, even if you have the same story but with different wording or renders or etc, that's a revamp, no need to take offense on that.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Yeah, i agree with you, heather have some really hot scenes, not that the others don't have, but with her, there is some really good ones.
Version 6D has another scene with Heather in the bathroom. I like it. You may as well. I'm trying to understand why her scenes are so good compared to others. Then again, Lana has a couple good scenes too. This is all just imo. You'll see in a couple months when I release to the public. Maybe sooner if it leaks.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I never argued about their looks, it's their fucking personality that irks me.
I don't like her, too. Admittedly, I'm almost never fond of Girlfriend characters in these types of games. I wouldn't call her worst girl though. Katherine takes that title for me by a long shot. All that exposition of what a loving mother she was just to have her let MC sleep on the streets

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't see how is Robin influenced by her mother. If anything she is supportive of MC and does whatever he asks her to do, despite her mother's objections. As for other bfs, didn't she lose her virginity to us? Also, I like her docile personality more than Lana's more aggressive behaviour. Finally, I think stepmothers and stepsisters acted to MC far worse than Robin's mother...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 03/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Rocking Robin" version "0.7c1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Rocking Robin" versione "0.7c1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 10/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Rocking Robin" version "0.7b".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Rocking Robin" versione "0.7b".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 18/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Rocking Robin" version "0.7a".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Rocking Robin" versione "0.7a".

Update 01/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Rocking Robin" version "0.6d".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Rocking Robin" versione "0.6b".

Here is the Italian translation of "Rocking Robin" version "0.6c".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Rocking Robin" versione "0.6c".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
For whatever reason, yeah, the VN mode is missing out a decent number of the scenes. The amount of options that are only available if visualnovel variable is False in the script file is noticeable.

• Wow

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
For whatever reason, yeah, the VN mode is missing out a decent number of the scenes. The amount of options that are only available if visualnovel variable is False in the script file is noticeable.
Probably because game was conceived as sandbox one, and he only introduced VN as feature request, after few months of development (or more). Besides, game has in game helper which literary tells you what to do. As for money grinding, it's rather easy to get what answer is correct one, and you can get a lot money easily (2500$ for a task). I would suggest to dev to tone prices down (for everything: phones, suit, laptops, rent, jacket), and to decrease amount of money we earn... :D This is unreal.
In the end, it's fun to play this game as VN, no grinding, no mindless roaming...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Version 6D has another scene with Heather in the bathroom. I like it. You may as well. I'm trying to understand why her scenes are so good compared to others. Then again, Lana has a couple good scenes too. This is all just imo. You'll see in a couple months when I release to the public. Maybe sooner if it leaks.
Not that others don't have hot scenes too, but with her, is really hot, for me the scene were the mc catch her masturbating and later have fun with her is one of the hottest of all the game (maybe because i'm a fan of footjobs) but lana and robin have also good ones. But maybe because she was of the family the only one that really care about the mc (mom and aunt don't give a fuck about the mc) maybe that increase why for me at least she become so sexy.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It still seems like you don't like Robin because of her mom. Technically, Robin never knew about her mom getting the money for the bed from you and the MC never told her. Yes, Ms. Fine was testing you. She's always testing you... As far as Robin's personality, she was raised by her mom. I'd like to think that the MC had something to do with changing it a bit. Personally, I would prefer a girl that I can mold and that is willing to do so opposed to one that's already perfect. Also, her demeanor explains why her fine ass has never had a boyfriend before you. Can you provide a possibly better reason?

He didn't jack off to prove he loved her, he did it because she was embarrassed about him just busting in her room and seeing her do it. Also, she said I love a man that does what he says. Not I love you, but he took it as that.

Everyone keeps saying I revamp it. With the exception of changing Robin's scene to make them more entertaining and only having his money taken and not his cell phone, I did not change the story. I only expanded upon it to make what happened prior to his first night at Jason's more clear. In previous versions, the narrator only described what happened in a few sentences. On the other hand, I can see my mistake of not telling the story clearly enough in previous versions as being a reason that everyone thinks I remade it. Even Lana seeing them kiss as a reason to get with Johnnie is in previous versions.

Don't get discouraged by some random dudes. I just played through the game to the end and she is lovely. You portrayed everything you intended really well. She is a spoiled girl raised by an extremely narcissistic mother. Everyone is a product of their environments. Despite her upbringing, she always has been supportive to the MC. She is bossy at times, but it never comes off as bitchy bossy. It's more of a "spoil me plz" kind of tantrums. The MC sees it as a form of endearment and humors her. There was not once where he was acting pussy whipped or as a bitch boy. When this kind of girl tells you that she can be anything you want her to be, and that she will give everything to you, it's pretty satisfying. That ending with the nice music was amazing.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Hey Robbery1211,
would you ever consider adding more choices to the vn mode? Judging from these comments there are a lot of missed choices in the vn, like cumming inside or being more dominant. I personally can't stand most sandbox games because I don't like clicking randomly to find content. If you have a vn mode, I would think it's because a lot of people would rather not deal with another sandbox game. Why not give each mode the same choices? Obviously I'm talking about actual important choices like the ones mentioned above because nobody gives a fuck which location you click on first or which place you decide to sleep as long as you get to see all of the content. It seems there is more than enough in game days to see all of the content at the hotel for instance so why even have a sandbox mode? BTW, I'm not trying to be offensive or anything I just don't see the point to having a limited vn mode and if you decide to have a fully functioning and and fully fleshed out vn mode, then why bother with an annoying sandbox mode? I would think it would be easier for you as a dev to just make the game into a vn that includes all of the choices.

Reactions: rickZhedgehog

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hey Robbery1211,
would you ever consider adding more choices to the vn mode? Judging from these comments there are a lot of missed choices in the vn, like cumming inside or being more dominant. I personally can't stand most sandbox games because I don't like clicking randomly to find content. If you have a vn mode, I would think it's because a lot of people would rather not deal with another sandbox game. Why not give each mode the same choices? Obviously I'm talking about actual important choices like the ones mentioned above because nobody gives a fuck which location you click on first or which place you decide to sleep as long as you get to see all of the content. It seems there is more than enough in game days to see all of the content at the hotel for instance so why even have a sandbox mode? BTW, I'm not trying to be offensive or anything I just don't see the point to having a limited vn mode and if you decide to have a fully functioning and and fully fleshed out vn mode, then why bother with an annoying sandbox mode? I would think it would be easier for you as a dev to just make the game into a vn that includes all of the choices.
Personally, I prefer sandbox because it is more rewarding to find things and it feels more like a game. I would get rid of VN mode before I got rid of sandbox. If you press the hint button or look for the red markers you never have to wonder where to go. VN mode was originally created for people who like the story. I did not consider it being the only version of the game that people played. However, I am listening. In version 7A, not 6D, I will update the VN to include everything but it won't be easy like sandbox lol.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
What a game so far. i remember the earlier version of this game where it ended with Katherine and MC having the talk about his Pop. Seeing the changes of the game from the older version is kudos to the developers. Can't wait for version 6D to be out and see where this plays out. keep up the great work

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes