JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
341018 Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 3.21.31 pm.png
This happened to me 4-5 times on Mega since they changed its look, anyone else having the same problem (like the game will download but not install on my computer)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
View attachment 341018 View attachment 341018
This happened to me 4-5 times on Mega since they changed its look, anyone else having the same problem (like the game will download but not install on my computer)
anything over 500mb on Mega i always stop halfway through..close..reopen and resume..Mega is realllllly crappy about maintaining a file during download..lol...i avoid it like the plague unless there no other choices.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
last updte was 1.28gb so you compressed this one a little to the size of 1.21gb
at least i hope that is what this is

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
You can marry your stepmother, so it's not incest, there's no impediment.
Now, will there be an incest patch so that those who want it that way can have it?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
anything over 500mb on Mega i always stop halfway through..close..reopen and resume..Mega is realllllly crappy about maintaining a file during download..lol...i avoid it like the plague unless there no other choices.
you must clean your browser or learn how to

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A round of applause for this rugged dev who went through the forks of humanity and re surfaced a new robin ... the early robin ... that surely must have gotten the worm and ate it too;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is good feedback thank you.
my great grandfather was black and married a first nations gal..but he'd roll over in his grave is he was in an adult game :O their daughter married an englishman whos son married the daughter of scots/english pairing and voila..you got me :D outside of inana and AL its hard to think of any games where a black man and white woman couple without ntr or racist stereotypes being tossed about..so if this is a good-guy black man who boinks anything of any colour that moves..thats fresh..lol
"This "version" of the game did not recieve any support so I revised the game... a lot... 31-Mar-19 for Rocking Robin.
View attachment 271722

You could have just asked. I think I have been pretty responsive. The new characters are in the tiers. I thought a black mc would have been amazing as well. That's why I did it. No one is more disappointed than I am. You may be ready, I was ready, but the world is not.
If demand is high enough for the black mc when I have enough people to do a pole, I will make it a choose your character thing in later versions.

The way I see it, you can look at it from both ways. Yes, I whitewashed the game, removing the black mc and making it just like every other sandbox game currently available or that the game is still very early in development and I made changes to it early on to attract a larger crowd.

You guys on this site has been very kind or the mods are doing on hell of a job deleting purely negative comments. Other sites are not so kind. My ability to code, render, design, and write the story has not changed. I'm a new game developer and don't have a large enough following to be going against the gain so to speak. I have a lot in store for this game and I don't want the majority to miss out because of the color of the mc.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If anyone is looking for out of this world wacky MC ... swamp thing is picking up - any other bruce cousin not yet hulked up - martian man hunter had a lot of his fellow martians scattered all over the galaxies, skooms / skrolls just wondered into our space looking for sanctuary ... this covers the green - nature friendly - transformation humanoids lurking the globe ...

P.S. - in those happy go lucky lou ferino days - hulk was also blue ... or grey ... abomination went red ... that lawyer cousin is red ... lots of unconventional color palette to circumvent the norns;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rocking Robin [v0.4b] [Robbery1211] (1.2 gb rar pc original)

216 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Come on then daddy, is this worth playing or am I going to subjected to typical incest tropes I hate like spying, sleep rape etc...

Reactions: Freezer14

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Come on then daddy, is this worth playing or am I going to subjected to typical incest tropes I hate like spying, sleep rape etc...
IIRC there's an optional sleep groping scene with the sister, but I can't remember if she was asleep or not because I think she was rubbing her feet on MC's cock. I haven't played the update yet, but the changelog says that it added a new scene about touching the cousin while she sleeps, how bad it is? I have no idea.

What I can tell you is that 99.9% of the game has consensual sex with the ladies. And it's not an incest game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i actually enjoy this game..in VN mode..it is acceptable in sandbox..but thats my personal taste..it is not all incest...and i believe if you play the sandbox mode where you have infinitely more control you can avoid being naughty with relatives..it is somewhat harder in VN..there is a bi(or possibly lesbian) couple running the garage you can work at..as i have not gotta past the parts of seeing them enjoy each other..i do not know if the MC can participate..so for now..we'll go with "lesbian until further notice" :p i'm rambling..i like the game..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally ... something crunchi for the evening.

Fly your rounds mighty duck ... elmer and silvester are always looking to replace tweety on their menu;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
MC is adopted, his real mother died, his dad married the ladies who raised him, but he died too, there are scenes that explain the backstory, if you want to have sex with the "sister" you have to play the Sandbox mode,i really liked this one,also in sandbox you choose if you want to do most of the stuff

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes