Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I feel like the marketing team of the game, I haven't done shit and everyone wants to try it now. I really recommend you guys to play the sandbox one, just follow the hints and search the forum for the hidden images to unlock the sex scene.

Hope you guys enjoy it.
Not so much that you are the marketing team as you are someone that I have identified through posts in many other threads as being someone that has likes and dislikes that are similar enough to mine that I trust your opinion on games for the most part.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
so what, every update we gotta restart?
Sorry about that. I am planning to allow chapter skips for people with particular persistent variables in future updates but the problem right now is that I keep adding to the beginning of the game as well. Right now the scene that I added with the cousin goes in place of the motel scenes if you choose it in VN. If you beat the last version (4a) already then you have already missed it.

Soon I'll get to the point where I am only updating the end of the game but I'm just not there yet. I still have plans to finish the scene with the waitress in the alley, the scene where Lana gets her titties licked in the beginning, and add things with the corner store and pharmacy.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have a problem with this last photo. I click everywhere and can not find. Is it always there or just at an event?
"Aunts House - Go To Pool - On the pool ledge below the pillow of the sofa thing that you hide behind while the Aunt gets herself off."

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I am kind of confused by the whole VN/sandbox thing. From reading through the thread since the change it seems like their is content you can only see in the sandbox style. I see you only get the sister content on the sandbox side which sucks.

So I guess my real question is why even bother add a VN style to the game if its just going to get short changed on the content?

Are we being trolled by the dev? If so... well played sir! :ROFLMAO:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am kind of confused by the whole VN/sandbox thing. From reading through the thread since the change it seems like their is content you can only see in the sandbox style. I see you only get the sister content on the sandbox side which sucks.

So I guess my real question is why even bother add a VN style to the game if its just going to get short changed on the content?

Are we being trolled by the dev? If so... well played sir! :ROFLMAO:
In sandbox you have to find all the sisters pictures. In VN, in this version, it is not possible to find all the pictures. It is not fair, in my opinion, to be able to see that scene without finding all the pictures. Unless your a support, of course. The VN side is still in the works the sandbox side is still in the works. I really need all of you to tell me bugs and annoyances so I can work on them.

Right now I am working on the UI and adding more verbiage to the transitions on the VN side.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
In sandbox you have to find all the sisters pictures. In VN, in this version, it is not possible to find all the pictures. It is not fair, in my opinion, to be able to see that scene without finding all the pictures. Unless your a support, of course. The VN side is still in the works the sandbox side is still in the works. I really need all of you to tell me bugs and annoyances so I can work on them.

Right now I am working on the UI and adding more verbiage to the transitions on the VN side.
So what your saying is that each version will have the same amount of content in the end? Or that people playing the VN style are going to get far less content and that's just how its going to be?

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Playing the compressed version of v.4b. Here's a typo, labia is misspelled as "libia"

I also ran into what I'll call the "dammit dammit dammit" sequence shortly after the start of Chapter 1. After you unlock the car and skip to Day as requested(or skip to the next day with the back door), a short sequence telling you to start a new game comes up. I'm not sure what happened to trigger it. I'll try one more time before going to sleep.

EDIT: I loaded an earlier save and left the sister's picture in the back of the truck. at the storage area. That seemed to work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Playing the compressed version of v.4b. Here's a typo, labia is misspelled as "libia"

I also ran into what I'll call the "dammit dammit dammit" sequence shortly after the start of Chapter 1. After you unlock the car and skip to Day as requested(or skip to the next day with the back door), a short sequence telling you to start a new game comes up. I'm not sure what happened to trigger it. I'll try one more time before going to sleep.

EDIT: I loaded an earlier save and left the sister's picture in the back of the truck. at the storage area. That seemed to work.
All the libians may disagree there;)

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018

Thank you for informing me of the typo. I corrected it for future versions. I created the dammit scene specifically for attempts to play older version saves in a newer version. It checks your version whenever you go to the map screen so that is probably what you where about to do from the car tutorial.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes