ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i self fixed my earlier tracebacks..the one i downloaded was workupload..i noticed the directory size did not match the compressed archive's contents..downloaded the mega version and restarted fresh..it is working and the sizes match proper..so perhaps the workupload is a link to a faulty archive?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

M'95

May 17, 2019
Like sister incest, hate sandbox, what to do? :unsure:

Anyone have save for sister scene?

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well I tried and I have to say that I liked it so much that I did both vn and sandbox :LOL:.
Glad you liked it, I consider this game a perfect example of a hidden gem, I hope it gets more popular soon :p
Right now, sandbox is the way to go, that Heather scene is too good to skip it.

IMO Lana > Robin in terms of relationship
Same, as cute as Robin is, it feels like Lana and MC are the kind of people that were destined to be together but never could because both were always in a relationship. That's why even if the game is called Rocking Robin, I'm going to choose to rock Lana whenever I can.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I assume it will come down to a choice between Lana and Robin at some point.

Or have both.

I know things like this always split a player base, you'll have a Robin camp and a Lana camp.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Started a new VN since old saves won't work.
got to the point to show ID to the waitress (date night with Robin) and the game errors: out of memory.
Previous version worked fine though.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I want the cop but you know what people are like.
Cop reminds me of Riley from SL, pretty sure it's just the hair. I can get behind that/her. Also I always chose to go to the Aunts instead of the motel, so missed all but the first motel scene. But as far as who I want MC to end up with, its Lana with Holly as a close second currently.

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
are this code help get more scene if yes can someone share ?
The code is meant for people who support Rocking Robin.
It enables rollback of most scenes
It allows you to skip having to do certain things like asking Heather if you can come over, moving the furniture, having to go to everyone's room etc
It gives you the answer to all the auto shop questions (more significant in upcoming versions)
It gives you menu hints which tell you the best choice
It tells you when there is a secret in the location your in and circles the location you should click
It allows unlimited money
In VN mode it allows you to see Heather's scene without finding the pictures.

No new scenes

Last edited:

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
apparently i can't go to the date with Robin. i'm going to her house durin day & evening but i get the message 'there is nothing to do here right now' and i keep missing the date. in the morning i'm calling Robin to plan the date but again i'm missing it.. what i'm doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes