ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..start new game..fresh install...AND..sighh :( vn mode..was actually 6-7 in a row..this is thelast one..missed the yumyum with the cop near the beginning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ahhh..alot more afterwards until finally it boots me to desktop..cannot play the game at all in VN mode :(

medicine32

Mar 27, 2019
I have a problem with this last photo. I click everywhere and can not find. Is it always there or just at an event?
"Aunts House - Go To Pool - On the pool ledge below the pillow of the sofa thing that you hide behind while the Aunt gets herself off."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just to note I wasn't looking for incest it's just the sleep rape/shower spying are usually incest tropes.

"I love my mother ... lets rape her while she sleeps" kinda stuff.

I hate the whole sleep rape and shower spying stuff. It's been done to death and annoys me. That and when someone stares at a pair of tits and has a whole internal monologue about them while people talk to him but he can't hear them becauase for some reason breasts seem to make idiots deaf.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just to note I wasn't looking for incest it's just the sleep rape/shower spying are usually incest tropes.

"I love my mother ... lets rape her while she sleeps" kinda stuff.

I hate the whole sleep rape and shower spying stuff. It's been done to death and annoys me. That and when someone stares at a pair of tits and has a whole internal monologue about them while people talk to him but he can't hear them becauase for some reason breasts seem to make idiots deaf.
its with the "step"sis and it isnt really..it is built up to..there is sexual tension between MC and her..she wants him..the player knows it..and it isnt sex so much as using her feet to get off...and as she sleeps she gets off also..lol..suffice to say..you know in the lead ups building to it the step-sis is big into her step-bro..if there are other details in the SB mode i missed..do not know..i play the vn(until this update) so thats all i know

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
if there are other details in the SB mode i missed..do not know..i play the vn(until this update) so thats all i know
In the SB she tells you she's always been obsessed with MC and you can fuck her.

You should give it a try, for a sandbox game it's really pleasant to play, you just have to follow the hints and there's an in game cheat for money. There's not that much unnecesary clicking to try and figure out what to do.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
You are trusting Mytez judgement?

We gather here today to mourn the passing of this poor souls common sense and judgement.

May they rest in peace.
Well I see him in most topics of games that I play.
But my trust is mostly because he tends to avoid the "Ntr places" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: Mytez

DerPolygonianer

Jul 7, 2018
I think I might have found a bug. I found the Picture of the Sister in the mailbox before i talked to the sister about having found the picture in the backyard, so the games Picture counter hasn't gone down to zero even though i found all pictures. Told me i had to find 11 more when taking the mailbox one even though i technically found 2 already.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think I might have found a bug. I found the Picture of the Sister in the mailbox before i talked to the sister about having found the picture in the backyard, so the games Picture counter hasn't gone down to zero even though i found all pictures. Told me i had to find 11 more when taking the mailbox one even though i technically found 2 already.
Did you find the picture in the Aunt's house? In the pool area near the lounge chair. The "strategy" guide missed that

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I feel like the marketing team of the game, I haven't done shit and everyone wants to try it now. I really recommend you guys to play the sandbox one, just follow the hints and search the forum for the hidden images to unlock the sex scene.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes