Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
apparently i can't go to the date with Robin. i'm going to her house durin day & evening but i get the message 'there is nothing to do here right now' and i keep missing the date. in the morning i'm calling Robin to plan the date but again i'm missing it.. what i'm doing wrong?
Are you taking a shower before you go to her house in the evening? You should see a picture of you looking in the mirror in your tuxedo

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to find the last photo. I believe i have found all the ones that are at random locations, but I'm not sure. I read in an earlier post that one is given for playing the story quest? I'm not sure what that means. Any help would be appreciated.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
That might be referring to the first one you get next to your former garage that you have to sneak to get to.
I guess that is the one referred to as the story quest. I was following a list that's on page 19 of this thread. I got all of them on the list. Just can't seem to figure out that last one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

magus448

May 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to find the last photo. I believe i have found all the ones that are at random locations, but I'm not sure. I read in an earlier post that one is given for playing the story quest? I'm not sure what that means. Any help would be appreciated.
At the autoshop just above the pinup on the right by the blue barrel.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
After replaying it and choosing to give Dustin's virginity to Heather, because she's obviously awesome, it seems that she didn't do a great job, even if he was balls deep inside her, because when I went to have sex with Lana she took it too... :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try that VN to know what to do and what to expect.

Then put your veteran capo on and do sand box -> you know what to do now, do you not;) ?!?

And this ... this is awesome because the level of surprise and the level of elation such great praise gives the player is ... fantastic!

After replaying it and choosing to give Dustin's virginity to Heather, because she's obviously awesome, it seems that she didn't do a great job, even if he was balls deep inside her, because when I went to have sex with Lana she took it too... :unsure:
That is because persistent app data is persistent and game is awesome;)

Maybe Lana taking it is supposed to be canon?
Because all the best comes from conquering everest for your first time in your life;)

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes