LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
The game seems interesting is it possible to get an incest patch because it is such a good chance for it i don't know why it not happened for now or does dev don't like incest

Reactions: Paprika

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I see you can manage your game, I'm glad for you, except for one thing.

=> I won't ruin it but the story right now is that they saw how well he took care of Dustin and their kids plus he was around them everyday so they fell in love with him.

Honestly, and I am sorry by advance, but, this is a really, reaallllly stupid idea.
I won't teach you the " player psychology " but, in your new version, if you mention that fact, you will loose players.
In resume : if you show to a certain kind of player that the father was a great lucky guy, and on top of that, he " used " theses two women, you will loose them. Definitly.

But, eh, who am I in the end ? Do as you wish ^^.

I will pray for your succes with your project.

What amazed me about this post and the last is that he admits he never even played the game. Then he draws completely false conclusions, gets a friendly and complete answer despite that and goes right on off still judging the game without having an actual idea of it.

The dad was nice and so some players won't go after the girls? Aren't those players that wouldn't be interested in incest anyway?

Now for a direct reply:
Honestly, you praying for his success sounds almost like politicians sending their "thoughts and prayers" instead of actually doing something. Even more so, when you rip into his game like this WITHOUT even knowing it. It's completely absurd to base such criticism on what you READ about it on a site it was shared. Ridiculous!

The game seems interesting is it possible to get an incest patch because it is such a good chance for it i don't know why it not happened for now or does dev don't like incest
And another hero who asks for something, obviously without even having tried the game before. What is this, "badly informed day?"

Last edited:

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
New player. Reading the early comments, seems this once starred a black guy. It's a shame that went away. I hope there werent too many fan complaints or the dev wasn't made a hostage to potential patrons, but I get it if that's what happened.

Well, at least the MC is not a standard scrawny little douchebag. Like the women so far and the friends. It's actually pretty real, how you don't automatically land on your feet with a permanent crash pad. I was in a similar place once, for a few months as a dumb "yout" and young pride is a true killer.

Hope this does well and the dev receives more funding.

Adipsycho

Jun 5, 2019
Yay new version out!! :)

Question: is this having to start a new game every time you update it going to be a constant thing? if so i may just wait until its complete, i hate grinding games. lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
New player. Reading the early comments, seems this once starred a black guy. It's a shame that went away. I hope there werent too many fan complaints or the dev wasn't made a hostage to potential patrons, but I get it if that's what happened.

Well, at least the MC is not a standard scrawny little douchebag. Like the women so far and the friends. It's actually pretty real, how you don't automatically land on your feet with a permanent crash pad. I was in a similar place once, for a few months as a dumb "yout" and young pride is a true killer.

Hope this does well and the dev receives more funding.

Supposedly the black MC is still an option, only the updates for now completely focus on the white MC.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rocking Robin [v0.5a] [Robbery1211] (1.53 gb rar pc source)

259 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not really, from start you can chose between white and black MC. Actually, other MC is Dustin's friend with large beard. I think developer for now focused on white MC because there was more of interest in that side. In fact, there was pool here.
From what I understood, reading comments, and extracting pictures, story of black MC would differ significantly, I believe that was another reason why he focused on one branch for now. (Rendering new characters, possibly events etc...)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Say, does anyone get confuse in this last update? Julia/Mom(??) visits the MC´s apartment and starts talking as if she is NOT his mother ... but the MC answers her and always calls her Mother ... ??? Does she have a split personality? Or is it just a bug?? Who is the Mom and who the aunt?? I am lost .....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Say, does anyone get confuse in this last update? Julia/Mom(??) visits the MC´s apartment and starts talking as if she is NOT his mother ... but the MC answers her and always calls her Mother ... ??? Does she have a split personality? Or is it just a bug?? Who is the Mom and who the aunt?? I am lost .....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Did you play intro? Everything is explained there.

Reactions: DJsona

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Did you play intro? Everything is explained there.
Ok I recapitulate: The MC calls only Julia mother and the other adopted mother aunt ... whereas the one adopted mother Julia calls herself whatever and by the same token calls her lesbian "wife" mother (of the MC) ... is there any way to get people more or better confused???? o_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Arassei

May 28, 2019
What amazed me about this post and the last is that he admits he never even played the game. Then he draws completely false conclusions, gets a friendly and complete answer despite that and goes right on off still judging the game without having an actual idea of it.

The dad was nice and so some players won't go after the girls? Aren't those players that wouldn't be interested in incest anyway?

Now for a direct reply:
Honestly, you praying for his success sounds almost like politicians sending their "thoughts and prayers" instead of actually doing something. Even more so, when you rip into his game like this WITHOUT even knowing it. It's completely absurd to base such criticism on what you READ about it on a site it was shared. Ridiculous!
I just wished good luck. Wanted to be polite. I don't think there is something wrong with that.
Doing something ? What ?

I gave some tips, that's what I did, and there is no obligation to follow them or even read them.
And there is no obligation for you to be the hound of this topic and try to hunt me.

" The dad was nice and some players won't go after the girls ? " => Yes. Just because of that, the background won't fit some players, and they will not take the risk to play the game.

I wish good luck, like your politician.

Reactions: mickster101
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes