Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Search where? Script.py or something like that? I just want the rollback feature, don't care about the extras.
If I like the game, I was planning on donating but I'm still at the beginning. It nothing to do with the price. I won't donate to a game I barely played. Its fine without a walk-through if I can roll back and choose different choices easily, but its hard to navigate that way unless I was saving/loading at each choice. I see people have been asking for roll back since the 1st release, thats one of best features of ren'py. I know I may be picky but games only get better with criticism.
But from what I saw in the first couple minutes seems great, and I love the animations, A+.
Here, unrar this attach (unren-rollback.rar) into GAME/game - it should enable requested rollback feature.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Here, unrar this attach (unren-rollback.rar) into GAME/game - it should enable requested rollback feature.
Thanks, I feel guilty now. I will donate when I finish the game. Seems Patreon worthy so far. Especially for a first attempt game. I work in Networking and the field is moving into alot of automation using python, so I thinking about learning it, or at least the basics. So I know its not easy to make a great game.

Reactions: Abhai

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Thanks, I feel guilty now. I will donate when I finish the game. Seems Patreon worthy so far. Especially for a first attempt game. I work in Networking and the field is moving into alot of automation using python, so I thinking about learning it, or at least the basics. So I know its not easy to make a great game.
I can't get it to download but I would like to so I can code against it. I really like making the game. I thinking of migrating it to Unity though because Renpy does not protect the script. Anyone can edit it easily.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alrighty, this game has become a lot of fun.
The girls were hot as hell from the start, but there just was too much repetition and not enough new content.
By now it seems that the updates have a nice substantiality to them. Meat on the bones or so to speak.

I so want to have a threesome with Robin and her mom, I love how all the girls are constantly running around half-naked.

Please make more content with Heather and Holly, those two are so sweet. Hot and cute as fuck.

Being a bit incoherent here, a bit of stream of conscience.
Anway, just wanted to let you know that your game is coming along great. Definitely one to back, once I come into some money.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I can't get it to download but I would like to so I can code against it. I really like making the game. I thinking of migrating it to Unity though because Renpy does not protect the script. Anyone can edit it easily. This is my setup:

View attachment 369566
It doesn't really work anyways. Rollback only works for the scene you loaded and then when you get to the next scene it goes back to normal so its not really worth it. Its not really that big of deal, its just really convinient. I will just become a patreon later today when I get back to the game.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
What did you guys think about the update in terms on the user interface? Is using the pictures better or should I do something different?
If you press the blue icon at the top left in Dustin's Apartment you will see that there is three different way you can navigate around the apartment. Which do you like the best?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The Free Roam version sucks big time - slow start and slow progress into the story

The VN is the best version - you give up some freedom and choices but it helps a lot that new players get interested into the game.

Now, if the dev can add skill tree system into the game, it would be very nice

overall, it was my first time playing the game, it was pretty AWESOME on the VN version. GREAT 3D MODELS ! keep up the great work dev !

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
That the intro is forced at the first start is horrible. I want the menu first.

And the game feels a bit awkward in story mode .. maybe because its "just" a sandbox without that stupid grind. I mean I really appreciate that we have the option, but it does not really feel like a normal VN. Somewhat disconnected from time to time. Several times you get the text "more in future versions" but it continues....

After that scene with kelly and the photo you switch to the "more in future versions - thank you for playing!" and then you get a scene with Mr. Embarrato... and you have no idea how you get there ... especially because of the nature of the talk there should be some intro ... arriving, small talk .. that stuff. But then it ends...

Imho you should drop the crappy sandbox and focus on the VN and flesh it out. Make it a smoother experience and add some additional scenes and stuff. I think that would make the better game ...

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
That the intro is forced at the first start is horrible. I want the menu first.

And the game feels a bit awkward in story mode .. maybe because its "just" a sandbox without that stupid grind. I mean I really appreciate that we have the option, but it does not really feel like a normal VN. Somewhat disconnected from time to time. Several times you get the text "more in future versions" but it continues....
What intro is forced at the start? The one where he goes into the Diner? That only happens once.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What intro is forced at the start? The one where he goes into the Diner? That only happens once.
Yeah I noticed that, but I just dont like that. There are some AAA games that do the same shit - and play audio on max. volume.. horrible design. I dont see any reason for it. I cant skip it or access any menu ...
Oh and I added something to my post - in the case you missed that ^^

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What did you guys think about the update in terms on the user interface? Is using the pictures better or should I do something different?
If you press the blue icon at the top left in Dustin's Apartment you will see that there is three different way you can navigate around the apartment. Which do you like the best?
You can see some of the fan created signatures here - https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/
There is also a template you can download, if you can't find it, let me know and I'll upload it.

Reactions: Robbery1211

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, even though I really enjoy this game, I think my problem is that this is the third time we've had to start a new game. I can understand wanting to make some changes, but perhaps instead of implementing those changes at the beginning, introduce them down the road so you don't have to keep going and changing things, which honestly hurts the desire to play if everything we do is just going to have to be erased and redone again.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Starting over again is going to be rough, but I'll do it. I'll post general impressions when I can.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Rocking Robin 0.5a

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
So, even though I really enjoy this game, I think my problem is that this is the third time we've had to start a new game. I can understand wanting to make some changes, but perhaps instead of implementing those changes at the beginning, introduce them down the road so you don't have to keep going and changing things, which honestly hurts the desire to play if everything we do is just going to have to be erased and redone again.
Indeed not a big fan of starting over a 3rd time. Doing the grind all over again just to find out theirs a bug or broken link at Lana's house were you can't investigate in the backyard to hear her an dick head Johnnie are fighting you can get on the porch an that's it. So guess I'm not going to restart a 4th time I'll wait a couple updates before i play again because now I cant do anything with this broken path.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Bummer about having to start a new game.
Even tho Ren'Py is fast for replaying like that, it's tiresome sometimes as well to do it all over.
I like this game, but I'm gonna wait for a few updates when the base coding doesnt need more modifications that break saves

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes