YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So you mod your own game wot mods dew you make?
About Kunoichi Trainer?
Extra content, mostly. That is only shared through Patreon.
Extra scenes, extra girls, side-stories...

But again, that game, even as a base, already has content in there warning the player that it is patron-only, clothes and even some scenes with a warning that something was skipped because not a patron.

They were not shared here last I checked, though.
I guess that, since its patron check needs both a code and an e-mail (thus everyone just asking for a patreon code in that thread would not get it, since it would a patron to give theirs, plus the creator visits there), most people didn't think the mods worth sharing without being one?
(there is a (fan-made) mod to unlock the patreon content, by the way. I use it.)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
About Kunoichi Trainer?
Extra content, mostly. That is only shared through Patreon.
Extra scenes, extra girls, side-stories...

But again, that game, even as a base, already has content in there warning the player that it is patron-only, clothes and even some scenes with a warning that something was skipped because not a patron.

They were not shared here last I checked, though.
I guess that, since its patron check needs both a code and an e-mail (thus everyone just asking for a patreon code in that thread would not get it, since it would a patron to give theirs, plus the creator visits there), most people didn't think the mods worth sharing without being one?
(there is a (fan-made) mod to unlock the patreon content, by the way. I use it.)
I meant ditty I just didn't quote him my bad.

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
Mela is great!
The goofiness of her shoes just adds to her character, especially if you see how in-game she struggles to walk properly in them.

If she were in the game she'd definitely have more of an attitude, kinda like Jean, but not as bitchy and self-absorbed, more of an "aggressive loner" type of deal

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
What's that?
April Fools version, where stat gains are a bit harder and you have a stamina bar that goes down as you get negative points with the girls and as you take... basically any action. If it ever goes down to 0 the day is reset. You get up to three half-bar refills per day.
And by "any action" I mean it, I once got stuck forced to repeat the day because I could not take the cost of going to sleep.
I asked about it not long ago, and people linked me to both the 1.2 and later the 1.3 versions (1.3 is the one where it is possible to survive your first meeting with Jean, even if I had to use all my three refills during it)

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I have the duty of comunicating that, with the new games, this little treasure exists.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bitch looks like a pokemon herself:WutFace:Like someone forced themselves on a Blaziken and this was the result:alien:

• Haha
Reactions: salscou
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes