Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
zero is the school's champ so he cant be a carpet muncher, it just aint right!
Ah my poor, unenlightened friend. Sure, you could make a woman cream herself with a dick or fingers, but a true connoisseur, a true person of culture, knows this one fact - If you can make her scream with just the tip of your tongue, she will be yours forever!

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
With that said, Zero isn't a bitch who leaves the girls edging.
Damn straight!
Ah my poor, unenlightened friend. Sure, you could make a woman cream herself with a dick or fingers, but a true connoisseur, a true person of culture, knows this one fact - If you can make her scream with just the tip of your tongue, she will be yourself forever!
No what i meant is that zero cant be a girl, hes a living demonstration of big dick energy.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Oh... I mean, " " is a thing, but, I'll take the aversion of Zero being a girl over the aversion of eating pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostload

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Whew, a whole civil war popped up on the other thread while I wasn't looking.
Random thought (mainly to stay on topic): Someone else tries to do their own spin on this game, but with rule 63 options, including Zero.
I strongly disagree, but does femZero cancel Zero? Is it a race to the finish hehehehheh to get the girls? Or is she your achilles heel as the femdom option? Does SHE pester you on your daily routine? Must you wrestle her on sex in order to not lose control and have her lead the scene instead? Do you game over from neglecting to keep your addiction to her under control and missing classes and training repeatedly being her toy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Whew, a whole civil war popped up on the other thread while I wasn't looking.

I strongly disagree, but does femZero cancel Zero? Is it a race to the finish hehehehheh to get the girls? Or is she your achilles heel as the femdom option? Does SHE pester you on your daily routine? Do you have wrestle her on sex in order to not lose control and have her lead the scene instead? Do you game over from neglecting to keep your addiction to her under control and missing classes and training repeatedly being her toy?
She becomes your arch-enemy and tries to turn the comfy world of RLE from hot chick heaven where all the girls want to get dicked by you into current year marvel where all the girls are lesbians, angry and all your speech bubbles turn into pic related.
dev46ut-74b11ec6-59a1-4d5c-9513-aa940dba6b56.png
Are you a bad enough dude to win over the mutant harem and bring forth the triumph of the dick?
Or will you end up as cucked as kiteman?

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
She becomes your arch-enemy and tries to turn the comfy world of RLE from hot chick heaven where all the girls want to get dicked by you into current year marvel where all the girls are lesbians, angry and all your speech bubbles turn into pic related.
View attachment 2193804
Are you a bad enough dude to win over the mutant harem and bring forth the triumph of the dick?
Or will you end up as cucked as kiteman?
Joke's on her, conversion therapy is my fetish. And I'll discuss Azrael when and how I damn please, freaking harpies.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
For anyone interested, chick Zero edition:

Workupload
Ok so ive been going through this and been lezzing out with rogue so much we are now girlfriends, i assume only rogue shows up? because its day 10 and shes the only girl around.
Also, in this version rogue is SUPER slutty, she doesnt make a buzz at all if you ask her to get naked in day 2 without any exploits or letting you toucher her anywhere, god damn.
In any case, this proves my belief, game isnt as fun if you dont have a dick and spray all the girls with you male goo, although it was a welcome sight to see the lesbian actions in first person, oni could have used this as a basis for allowing you to play a female.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020
So apparently you can get permanently ripped tights for Rouge? Whenever I rip them myself, that's it for them. But exercising with them unripped will rip them and then allow for you to keep them? I'm glad that there is a way to get them, but how fuckin' roundabout.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes