YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Basically, everything involving the girls' sexual experience has... internal experience. Some may start better at something than others, but they allget better the more you do it with them. Kitty can't deepthroat at the start, and every girl starts with low to negative pleasure with anal sex until you do it a few times (and even then it has to start with some pleasure). Even spanking during scenes is like that.

On that same area, girls are easier to convince to do something when already high on pleasure. And have a better chance of doing it from the start after the first time. For example, anal or doing things in public (even Emma).

Speaking of doing things in public, if you do it enough times in public the girl will become an exhibitionist.

Girls have friendship values that may affect if they would enjoy a threesome, but pleasure may also affect it. And they do not go both ways, a girl may enjoy being the second but if you change your focus to them then she may decide it is not something for her. It also affects if they let the other girl spend the night in their room, if you go to sleep there.
Jean herself has two settings, one for threesomes and another for actual friendships. So you can have a girl who she can have threesomes with easily, but still hates her guts.

Massages can make even the girls less into you horny. Seems like there are three levels, and if you reach the end in that session she will go by herself into something she would never have if you had asked.
But if she is not into you yet, the first action in the massage will be a negative one even if right where they feel the best.

Reactions: Testerguy19

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
what are some interactions or mechanics yall didn't know were in this game until a couple of different play throughs later?
- Flashing in bath.
- Being scolded, then being punished.
- Several surprising and immersive dialogs.
- Training room clothing damage.

I'm sure there's more, but these are all I can remember currently.

Reactions: Testerguy19

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Whats this about being punished?
I assume he means xavier scolding you.
what are some interactions or mechanics yall didn't know were in this game until a couple of different play throughs later?
If you get caught having sex with emma by another character, emma yells "this isnt what it looks like!", kicks you out of wherever you are and gets mad at you for a while.
Also, those random interactions where the girls are horny and tempt you around the school, like kitty phasing out of a wall to touch your dick, emma giving you a psy blow job and saying "to me my x-man", rogue slapping your butt, storm ambushing at the pool, stuff like that, i just wonder what other girls do.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
So as a person just starting out can all girls be romanced/fucked? Also how many girls are there? As of now I got 7 of them and Jube and Luara are both super hot for me, just don't want to be blueballed. Also how can we get Jube's bathing suit/clothes in general bought? Do we need to party up and go to the mall for it? Or is there something else to do?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So as a person just starting out can all girls be romanced/fucked? Also how many girls are there? As of now I got 7 of them and Jube and Luara are both super hot for me, just don't want to be blueballed. Also how can we get Jube's bathing suit/clothes in general bought? Do we need to party up and go to the mall for it? Or is there something else to do?
You have rogue, kitty, emma, laura, jean, storm and jubilee.
Yeah you can bone them all, hell you can bone them all in the same save and have a mutant harem.
You can buy stuff for all the girls either by taking them to the mall or on the shop option in your room.
Also, you need to go to the halloween party to get some extra clothes you cant buy, wich for laura and jubes would be tifa and ada wong.
1492764_hard_tiffany.png 1492768_Ada_Dong.png

Last edited:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Literally just make out with Jubilee, do stuff with all the girls, get cash by doing deliveries for Xavier, and just wait it out.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
ye I literally just needed to try it instead of wondering about it. just me being a moron.

Now beside's jean starting nearly in the negative love yet high as heck inhibitions, trying to get moment's with frost is far more difficult, and just super time constrictive. seem's like nothing increases her stats.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes