FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
So, now I'm at the grinding stage of making Jean my girlfriend. But, like with Jenny in Summertime Saga, why would I buy the cow when I can get the milk for free? ...granted that the milk is now free after spending hundreds if not just over a thousand on each girl in their respective game, and at least participating in the camshows with Jenny give you some return on investment so that would eventually become profitable, but I digress. But still, when it's 3 or 4AM and I've already nutted... I mean, other than "I did the thing," what's the piratical point in being their boyfriend when I've already gotten and can continue to get what I want? Like, though I would ask this in the Summertime Saga thread if anyone there payed attention to me, but I think Jenny will let you do anal without having to go though the relationship rigmarole.

Blaziken was a mistake.
Nah. Speed Boost too good.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Maaaan, Mela is fucking great. Her design being so over the top has to do with the plot, btw.
But I agree, Pokémon is really lacking in designs lately.

On topic, when you try to have a threesome with Emma she's usually reluctant until your other bitches give you some thumbs up to integrating her. I could swear back then she had a conversation regarding threesomes the same way she has one for public stuff. Has that been removed, or did I goofed somwhere?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Random thought (mainly to stay on topic): Someone else tries to do their own spin on this game, but with rule 63 options, including Zero.

You mean zero as a girl?
That already happened in an april fools version, but zero is the school's champ so he cant be a carpet muncher, it just aint right!

Jul 27, 2020
Random thought (mainly to stay on topic): Someone else tries to do their own spin on this game, but with rule 63 options, including Zero.

Zero as a lesbian-girl might be very interesting concept. And it's not that hard to make.
Just replace dick with strapon, change pet-names, some dialogues, some interaction and here it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes